Why does Mythic difficulty exist again?

Normal and Heroic. That’s all you need.

Exactly, Blizzard do it. No third party involved.
If you want to argue for training wheels, then fine, you’re free to do so. But please, let’s not pretend they’re not training wheels.

Happy new year Daestra :wink:

1 Like

Do you even know what UI is?

I’d argue Blizard does a bad job at presenting info in competitive content, the very definition of a bad UI. Thankfully they give us the tools to decide how we deal with the same info they give access to all of us.

If you know how to count to 60 and check the “adventure guide” ingame you have the same exact info that I do regardless of the content. I just choose to have a more convenient way to display it.

1 Like

Just ignore it ,obvious bait as he keeps calling it a training wheel trying to demean people that need and use such things.

You can, but it’s hard when focusing on everything else that’s going on.
So you choose to install something that helps you, that relieves this burden.
…Training wheels.

It would also be harder if I’d tied my left hand to my back and used only my mouse to click instead of keybinds. Guess those are also training wheels?

The thing is MM is obviously designed with such efficient tools at our disposal, hence why the difficulty is notorously higher than in the past or other raid tiers.

Despite that there are huge performance differences between players, even between those using the same tools. How weird indeed.

In my limited experience DBM gets timers wrong with alarming frequency, which is why I trust cast bars and encounter knowledge far more than any add-on and mostly game without DBM and similar add-ons.

It’s a nice tool early on I guess, and one you don’t need anyway. So yeah. Options.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_analogy

Oh my God a Wikipedia link, I’m speechless now. Kinda funny you would try to use a third party web to get out of jail mate.

1 Like

Yet another false analogy. No point in arguing, you obviously have no idea how.

So whats your argument to get rid off addons for everyone even people with disablities a question i asked you earlier but you ignored.

1 Like

The point is relative, I’m kinda entertained for now. Yet what is more important is that while you can claim whatever you want it doesn’t mean is true.

Not everything in life should be changed for the sake of a minority of people who happen to have disabilities.
With your logic, we should prune the game to 3 abilities to help people with Parkinson, people who lost their hand/arm, etc.

Besides, 99% of those who use addons are fully able. They just want training wheels.

But you want those addons removed which are already ingame so why ?
What harm do they do you ?

The same harm you get when you’re playing fair against people on training wheels.
Kind of like playing a normal class against a Demon Hunter for example.

Is already pruned to the point you need likely less than that to complete content accordingly fitted for all types of persons and skill levels. MM in this case is designed for those who use every min/max option at their disposal.

PS: That said, if addons are training wheels how about you demonstrate it? Use them for a week or a month and defeat all content without breaking a sweat.

Saying peoples with disablities use training wheels i find your comments vulgar and you vile . You are nothing more than a troll . Carry on with your training wheel comments i just flag them as trolling and demeaning .

Would you say it made the game better or worse?

So you’re part of that overly offended crowd who can’t have a calm discussion, huh. Whatever.

I don’t care that much, if anything annoys me to rely on LFR to get augment runes. That or paying stupid prices for them which I find equally annoying.

Other than that I have the kind of content I like in enough quantity to keep me playing. You bet I wouldn’t be playing if HM was all I’d had.