Why does the Roar of Sacrifice work on Combustion and Fire Blast?

Yea in English there’s the ‘written tone’ which is like the attitude of the way the writer has conveyed their point, normally through choice of words. Can also be how a reader interprets the words of course

1 Like

Have you even read the thread?

3 Likes

Ofc i did.

Have you even used your brain before putting this S_itpost into this Forum?

I guess i know the answer.
Fmages dont have any brain to use.

Its their way to fcking counter your stupid burst damage, your question is exactly as stupid like “lol why is a mage healed through temporal shield!?!?!? IVE DAMAGED HIM WHY IS HE GETTING HEALED HUUUUH”.

1 Like

Do you seriously not see the difference between a 4 seconds-long purgable shield and a 12 seconds-long spell that troubles fire mages much more than it does any other spec in the game because it’s bugged and does not allow the spec to function properly? In case you haven’t read the thread: this thing works on Fire Blast and using it means that a fire mage is unable to generate their dmg procs, and that is not even only during their combustion burst.

Yeah you’re right, mages should have no counter at all.
It has counterplays so I don’t see the problem in here.

1 Like

0x is still 0!

So is CB still bugged or did you just wrote down a incorrect “formular”? :stuck_out_tongue:

… plus and minus seperates links. It’s basically 0 + infinity

Infinity isn’t a number though :frowning:

Infinity is what you like to call a complex number or an imaginary number.

So… Maybe this is a new concept to you but hum… Sheep the pet before Combustion. Hunters have that one defensive that happens to counter only ONE spec in the game. And you still have an option for counterplay. What’s the deal exactly ? Excpecting your spells to have zero counter so you can always 100-0 someone in 3 GCDs worth of time which will actually be 6 spells for you ?

I mean… Seriously…

2 Likes

Why can BoP remove Vendetta?? Whyyyyyyyyy?!

1 Like

Did you just officially brand me as the fire mage Whisperer? :thinking:

It’s more like the kelduril ones

What’s the difference between Kelduril defending demon hunters and Whisperer defending destruction warlocks? I thought that both are fairly similar.

Whisperer is far more insufferable.

pet trinket is no longer in the game, cc it and then press combust and you’re golden

1 Like

It’s not bugged. It does what it says.
And I do see the difference. The first part benefits you, the other stuff doesn’t.

Aaand… the Whisperer himself is here! Hello, Whisperer.

And you keep posting and try to sound smart after being proven wrong, long time no see. I hoped that you would avoid trying to spew random bs from your mouth after that long thread but guess not. Let me explain to you, why Fire Blast is in fact bugged.

The tooltip of Fire Blast says: “Always deals a critical strike” just like with Chaos Bolt, the tooltip says: “Dealing a critical strike” , so both always crit but there is a possibility for Fire Blast not to crit and that is under level 18 where you don’t get the passive to the Fire Blast that it always deals a critical strike. In programming, I am pretty sure there is a command especially in css that people hate to use but sometimes do it just to find themselves trying to fix the mistake later since it messes their code up. That is !important rule in css. I am pretty sure you could apply the same rule to Chaos Bolt since the Chaos Bolt always crits at all levels while Fire Blast starts always critting from level 18 and if the tooltip says always crits it should override Roar of Sacrifice which tooltip says: “Immune to critical strikes, but damage transferred to the Hunter’s pet.” If you take into consideration the word ALWAYS from the Fire Blast tooltip, it should override all other crit reduction spells in game. Chaos Bolt tooltip does not say: “Always deals a critical strike” and probably should be affected by Roar of Sacrifice by reducing the damage of Chaos Bolt to 0, but there is probably !important equivalent of command in game that makes Chaos Bolt always crit since I am pretty sure there used to be a tooltip for that back in the day and just got changed recently.

TLDR: Chaos Bolt critting into Roar of Sacrifice is intended, Fire Blast not critting is a bug because the tooltip says: “Always deals a critical strike” which should override all other crit reduction immunities that we have in the game as of now.

3 Likes

Fire Blast is.

But I was responding to comparison of Combustion and Temporal Shield.

So now you’re proven wrong, so don’t be a hypocrite and stop posting.