Why dont just boost everyone to MAX level immediately?

So it looks like they’re making SOD more and more like retail. I did enjoy the slow paced leveling with a twist and some extra boosts… but this new phase 3 thing is just wierd.
All people who was standing in IF not having anything to do is now located down the slope in Achenvale waiting for an NPC to finish their quest. So what are all those doing at 50? Back to IF and just stand and complaining there’s nothing to do?
I do understand that Blizzard is doing anything that keep positive numbers in players, and this seem do it…
Why dont they just sell max level boost in shop? Or is that the next thing they introduce in phase 4?
Oh well, I cant see how this will help SOD’s future… people will get to 50 now in like 24 hours… then what? People will soon start complaining there’s nothing to do anyway!
They should have let the leveling be like it was in Classic! This Aschenvale thing is just stupid really!

Or they could upgrade rewards from open world quests so ppl dont spam aschenvele only. Blizx just created meta but killed old one