Why forcefully transfer characters from classic to WOTLK?!?!

Its not impossible. Also not my problem.

2 Likes

It is impossible, the data is gone from the Classic Era realms. Not backed up but actually gone.

It is your problem you didn’t choose.

Ok keep speculating.

2 Likes

I am not speculating, it’s there on the webpage I have linked many times. permanently deleted.

Awesome, keep going.

2 Likes

You’re funny.

What is a clone though? I only ever had classic charaters. Sounds like some terrible customer unfriendly tech nonsense.

3 Likes

A copy of your character, come on, if you are going to troll at least try.

If you only had Classic characters then they moved on to Wrath.

1 Like

Yes I know they moved to wrath, that is the complaint. No idea about the clones though, whatever that is.

2 Likes

Of course you do, you talk about it.

No you are the great expert oracle explainer. I’m just a guy who would like to play my characters.

2 Likes

So play them. Nobody is stopping you. They are there exactly where you left them, on the same realm you left them. Although you obviously didn’t play for over 18 months when you had the choice to clone them to a classic era server. Now that choice is removed (& rightly so imo). Oh just imagine all the bot accounts that want this service to come back. I’m so glad it is not available & will not be back. On a personal note - I’m really glad I didn’t clone my level 60 Naxx geared character. Having great fun with good people now on classic era & my highest char is only level 24 & not racing to 60 this time! Just roll a new toon if you want to play classic era, you’ll be glad you did instead of forum bitterness about stuff you can’t change.

1 Like

Actually blizzard is stopping me. thats the complaint here.

2 Likes

Mmm… No they are not stopping you, unless you deleted them yourself they are where you left them on the same realm you left them. Only thing stopping you playing them is you.

[quote=“Algol-firemaw, post:54, topic:444340, full:true”]
Actually blizzard is stopping me. thats the complaint here.
[/quote] Like I said

1 Like

Not even gonna continue this bull$hit. Going around & around.

No problem you are excused and welcome to go on with your day.

2 Likes

And how is it Blizzard is stopping you? By not giving you a lvl 60 boost for free? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have 2 level 60 charaters. Blizzard is stopping me from playing them by kidnapping them to the wrath garbage which I have no interest in. 25 days atleast of playtime gone. So I’m voicing my dissatisfaction with that, already cancelled my account and abstaining from buying diablo 4. Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

The current ERA server is new (created after TBC was released).

Your 2 level 60 characters never were on this new server in the firstplace.
Thus they could not possibly have been ‘kidnapped’ away from it.