Why I am quitting WoW

So. Here we are. I have played this game since 2006. I have always loved the Horde. But after what happened with Bfa I can no longer be proudly play my faction. The last cool characters we had are gone(Gallywix and Sylvanas). And now some useless idiots are in charge of the Horde (The Horde council). Bfa took my Horde pride away from me. And now Sylvanas is most likley to be killed in the next raid cycle. I will not stand for that. I will not lay harm on my favorite lore character. So for that reason mostly I will turn my back on WoW and don’t return until Shadowlands is over. Goodbye community. It was fun while it lasted. I hope the rest of you can find joy in this game where I can not do that.

16 Likes

Can I have your gold?

5 Likes

No. /10chars

2 Likes

Pretty please?

2 Likes

Did we not decide not to reply to these. Why do I keep getting drawn in. I actually skipped his full post to see the first reply lol.

2 Likes

I just want some gold. One day it’ll work.

2 Likes

…can I have YOUR gold?

1 Like

For the Alliance !

6 Likes

Get out of my topic.

Why should I ? Horde bias MUST be fought to the bitter end.

3 Likes

Horde bias. Horde bias everywhere. Whereas there is no Alliance bias !

1 Like

6 Likes

All horde are born with unconscious bias and privilege.

Wait.

1 Like

Lor’themar is still alive and kicking. He’s still pretty cool. Given he’s not as bloodthirsty as Sylvanas is but i’d say hes pretty cool. Blizzard should give him a bigger role in horde

3 Likes

Are you trying to trigger me?

Stop trying to get likes from Retrubutor!

4 Likes

So you like the bloodthirsty evil people gotcha. Dont hate them myself but meh…horde is now mini alliance

are you really quitting because of a fictional character…

i smell bullcrap here… you wont be going far just wanted to be a bit dramatic i guess.

1 Like

Clearly you haven’t met Sylvanas simps before

6 Likes

People quit over haircolors so :wink:

2 Likes