Why i bother making threads 📜

My true and honest answer is, I enjoy making them, having people stimulated in fun conversation, making everyone think, making everyone wonder.

It’s a bit early but since im being honest, the 1st of October marks and important day for me, shortly after ive started using these forums, and oh boy, have i been addicted to it, and ever since its been keeping me out of trouble.

I don’t care if i get TL3, but if i do get it again, it will just make making those threads a bit more better and and a hell of a lot more engaging.

The persistence behind making threads and posts is the need to keep myself busy and my brain stimulated.

There are many answers to many different questions, some will be the right answers, the other answers might just be wrong, but in the right conditions it will bring a smile to someone’s face. That is why it always seems like spam, and it always comes down to that.

It’s selfish in a way, creating all of it, but I really do enjoy it, a lot.

Signed

Twiluna and his many alts.

26 Likes

Be careful, Karma police will show up again, demanding to cease the fun.

5 Likes

Shock and horror!!! Are you not a female Blood Elf IRL?

9 Likes

You had TL3? Count me impressed.

1 Like

Only if you want me to be :joy:

4 Likes

I’d rather have silly twilli threads than 100 daily horde bias hurdur threads so keep going!!!

You bring fun to this dark and doomed place :smile:

10 Likes

Please give Twi, who is a lovely positive guy, my TL3, i am gonna be pvping nd running dungeons only anyway quite soon :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Keep on spamming on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

there are other ways, but you do you!

2 Likes

I’d offer my TL3 too, but unfortunately I don’t have one to give…

2 Likes

I’d rather earn it haha but thanks for the offer :joy:

https://media.makeameme.org/created/spam-spam-everywhere-izaunz.jpg

You’ll get it, and ill probably let you know when you get it :3

Not a chance. Bukachu would get it before me.

2 Likes

Daha will raise from the dead to get it.

1 Like

Better question is, how many of your alts you use to flag people you disagree with to trigger the ban-bot.

3 Likes

Dear Renardo, do you really think so low of yourself that you can trigger only one person at a time?

2 Likes

Meh, triggering the mods is not a big deal, they are too easy.

1 Like

I don’t want to trigger anyone.
I just haven’t developed the ability to sugar-coat things.
Hence my harsh, but truthful questions.

2 Likes

Which ever one im on, and only once, and only if its against CoC, and i have flagged my friends on multiple occasions if it goes against CoC.

even have a thread where i stipulate how i follow it. Except for the odd post i slip through that gets me a vacation.

Fun fact: When i had TL3, i help a fellow poster without pic right to post his picture, which ended up making me lose my TL3

No truth in them, though. Flagging by using alternate characters is a punishable offence.

I enjoy your posts. I think they are a well needed bit of relief on the forums.

8 Likes