Why i bother making threads 📜

Not even worth responding, its probably an alt of the karma police trying to stir/bait again :yawning_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Imagine being able to keep TL3 in age of trolls, multiboxers, botters and boosters dominating the Forums with silent takedowns they discuss in their private discords where they specifically target people who they deem dangerous for their profits. :joy:

4 Likes

Oh look!

Called it!!!

Fortune Favoured is not private, though. There is a thread about it.

2 Likes

Just so you know.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

1 Like
3 Likes

That’s the resistance, but i can’t say no to blaming the Canadians.

I know right haha, another fun fact: it was me and a few others that established the discord that everyone keeps talking about, i just want to keep it clear that we keep it strictly so that no one posts a link to attack a poster. We are mostly striving for a fun forum. Where everyone can banter and not get personal.

I do like some healthy competition once and a while as well.

1 Like

Relax Twiluna i am behind you :ok_hand:

9 Likes

From which god forsaken hellhole did you spawn?

2 Likes

The hellhole of hiveminds…

Hear, hear. The Community is behind Twiluna!

3 Likes

No, I’m absolutely against this!

3 Likes

It’s an odd theory we see on the forums perpetuated by a few.

If your post breaks no rules, the worst that will happen is your post is buried until a moderator has the chance to review it. As it takes all of five people to get a post buried it hardly requires a whole discord of people to coordinate flagging as is claimed by some members who would do well to invest in tin foil.

Some people would rather hide behind conspiracy theories than accept they did anything wrong. Having said that, some posts are flagged for the wrong reasons, as a form of disagreement but the bulk you can spot a mile off that someone is circumventing the language filter or insulting others.

5 Likes

I’m talking about the actual discords of actual mboxers/botters/boosters/etc.

But, for me, it’s too late.
Thanks for the massive false-report attack I received from multiboxers, my account was suspended making me unfit for Help the Newbie program and Beta testing, and same with forums.

Essentially, people who profit from peddling the 3rd party microtransactions have stolen from me any ability to be helpful to WoW community.
Feels good bro. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Another fun fact: I tested this, the only time i got people to flag someone was to flag me, to test how many flags it take for sure to get someone buried, and i got a vacation for it, all in the name of forum science!!!

Some people do be like that though :c

Sorry about what happened to you :c

Russian roulette is not the same without a gun

They didn’t approve of your experiment xD

1 Like

I’ve seen some MVP’s saying the same, which brings me to logical conclusion that MVP comes with some written statement that forces you to dismantle the “”“myths”“” of penalty-systems in blizzard games being mostly automated.
And I think I know why, because I heard its kind of illegal to automate the process of handling reports, and also, its practically humanly impossible to govern the amount of people that play this game and use forums.

Rest easy, Punyelf, we all know that Forum is automated and we all know that it takes but a handful of botters and/or multiboxers(or just trolls) to kiss your ability to post pictures on forum goodbye, forever.
No need to defend them.