Why i bother making threads 📜

Indeed, it essentially resets your trust level, people have regained TL3.

1 Like

But it should not be unreasonable, as this is the exact job description of Forum Moderator.

It is one thing to say that moderating all of the in game chat is hard, but EU forum? Not nearly as much of a task. Hell you can do it on your own if blizzard actually pays you.

1 Like

Have you met the AD forums? xD

AD forums are the shadow lands that we do not speak of.

2 Likes

You sit here for a day and see if you can keep up with every post made in every forum, not just General Discussion. You are asking the impossible of the moderators. The flagging system is there for a reason. To bring post to their attention.

I stood next to them watching them spinning in one place, using that druid moonkin beam ability with no delay whatsoever. While I was reporting each and every single of their accounts I think they’ve noticed me and preemptively mass-reported me to trigger the in-game ban-bot that issued me mute, and then, few hours later, a ban.

How the hell am I supposed to contest/appeal the expired mutes and bans on my forum account lol, that doesn’t make sense.

And that system sucks more than Renardo’s reading skills considering CoC.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services
Simply make a ticket

The link is for tickets regarding the forums if i linked it right.
I hate to say it but try going at it for a while, sometimes it works, from what i see on the forums forums

anything ingame wise i am clueless about

2 Likes

Best disengager I’ve seen

1 Like

You know it :wink:

When you’re sure that you did nothing wrong, but still get actions taken against you, you should always try to make a ticket and ask for clarification on the reasons of the action taken.

In your case you should also include the circumstances and your suspicion. Be persistent about it until they tell you the exact reason. They’ll either investigate further or give you the exact reason for the ban.

And if I don’t make a ticket, I won’t be able to get my Trust Levels from scratch again?

Definitely appeal a punishment if you don’t feel you’ve done anything wrong!

1 Like

You can definitely get it from scratch again, but it might be worth making a ticket Asking if you will be able to get it again, and if not, ask what you can to to be able to get it again.

I also actually need to ask them if a can get it. If this only happened to you once chances are very good to re-attain it.

Ay man, you do you. In all honesty it’s better than seeing threads like “BRUH PVP IS GARBAGE”, “Demon Hunters are broken”, “Pathetic indie company”

4 Likes

Will do
/salute
o7

2 Likes

For ingame you get an email telling you you’re banned & for how long etc but also containing instructions on how to appeal.

2 Likes

I am late to the party, but on topic, I like Twiluna’s fun threads. As others have already said it’s nice to have something ‘light’ on the forums.

I personally don’t see the problem with such threads, if you don’t like them then don’t read them or participate, there are threads I don’t read as I have little or no interest in the topic, I guess it’s called free will as nobody is forcing us to read/take part in something we dislike :wink:

@Twiluna, I would be kind and offer my TL3 as others have done, but… I don’t want to and you can’t make me, it’s mine all mine :rofl:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Fair enough Twiluna.

1 Like