Why I leave

WoW is done for me. The Alliance bias Blizzard has is too much. I can’t have fun in a game where my faction is ruined so that the Alliance can feel better about themselves. So there I go. No more WoW for me. World of Alliancecraft is no fun anymore. I canceled my sub today and will not return until Blizzard has fixed all the issues I have with it. Good bye dear community. It was a fun ride but it is over for now. Bye.

11 Likes

Oh ye such a bias. Thats why Horde has about a 90% ratio on retail cough

Of whom you have stated none.

21 Likes

Another win for The Alliance! :no_good_man:

24 Likes

alliance wins all the wars.
alliance has better cities.
alliance has better races.
alliance has more immersion.
alliance has better world building.
alliance has better leaders.
alliance gets more spotlight in the story.

overall alliance gets the best while the Horde sucks on brown dookie. This game is too alliance biased and I can’t have any fun no longer with it. I will leave.

3 Likes

Please don’t write us your intention. If you want to cure your addiction it would be easier to show us your video about deleting all your characters

4 Likes

Yeah we’re gonna need proof you’re really gone.

12 Likes

No don’t go! We can’t lose our biggest defender…

Oh wait, we still have Retribooter. Never mind, on you go.

7 Likes

Blood elf crying about alliance bias - check
Its sunday - check

100% troll.

Attempt score 1/10.

15 Likes

no surprise there. the overwhelming alliance bias is represented everywhere

4 Likes

Didn’t you said you left months ago? :clown_face:

7 Likes

The Alliance hasnt won the most recent one. In fact they would have lost them if Saurfang wouldnt have rebelled against Sylvanas as stated by Anduin given he said they had just enough forces (with saurfang) against Orgrimmar for one final push and if that failed they were done for. Meaning you havent even paid attention to the thing that is annoying you which makes this statement utterly hilarious.

Highly up for debate. Very highly up for debate. No city comes even close to Zul’Dazar, Suramar and Silvermoon from a lore perspective.

Personal taste. Not a bias.

Not really.

Not really

“TYRANDE MY LOVE!!!” ye sure buddy. Tyrande is an idiot. Malfurion is a pansy. Both of them have learned nothing since WCIII effectively. Anduin is way to reluctant still. Velen is as inactive as always, the dwarfs dont do much either. The only ones that do something or have shown a lot of character improvement are Jaina and Genn. Mekkatorque is nearly as dumb as Gallywix in his attitude.

No?

4 Likes

I am done now. For good. No return for me. Bye.

Haven’t seen the original Retributor post recently. The one with two Os is a fake.

1 Like
3 Likes

Yeye see you in 3 days.

1 Like

I am aware

2 Likes

:neutral_face: come on, try harder.

7 Likes

See ya in 3 months!

2 Likes

Yes really.

Compare Kul Tiras to Zandalar. The humans got all the love from the art team.

None of the Horde races matter for the cosmic plot. Meanwhile Draenei, Humans and Night elves get all the attention.

Stormwind, Ironforge and Boralus. These are the best cities.

They took Lordaeron away from us and deleted the Zandalari from the map. They won full scale.

Who are the big names in Shadowlands:
Tyrande, Anduin, Bolvar, Jaina, Shandris.

All of these are alliance.

1 Like

If horde is this weak mentally no wonder Alliance wins by default. You can’t win even if you win.