Why is BFA gear so ugly?

Is there a day in the past week where you haven’t whined about something?

3 Likes

This guy just posts random nonsense every day.

2 weeks ago, he was asking about how you can unlock world quests, and get gear and how you need to go to nazjatar, etc. Claiming to be a newbie.

a week ago, he complained about the pvp balancing, requested nerfs and buffs for certain specs and characters.

And now this. Just take it with a grain of salt and move on.

3 Likes

I just keep flagging his posts as spam. This is at least I can do.

1 Like

Taste is very personal. I think most of them are great. Especially those from the warfront and the atztec themend of zandalar. But also the seafarer themed of kul tiras is awesome.

Usually Mail sicks in all the Expansion, but except for the helmet they did a great job in BfA.

blood elf

leather

dungeon

gachibass clap

Hes right. Bfa sets ugly af.
Just check nighthold sets, as example, or atbt and compare them with any set from bfa.

2 Likes

Not true, look at me. There are unique models for all classes.

High res textures and unique 3D models with effects, what’s not to like?

BFA gear pales when you compare.

The only good looking set in BfA, is the special warfront set for the horde. It’s also the only forsaken set that matches with Sylvanas and it’s a pain to get…

Blizzard did a terrible job in BfA and I’m not using a single BfA mog, other than the forsaken warfront styles.

I disagree, I liked Uldir(especially plate set) and BoD sets a lot. Heck I’m rocking mail set from this raid and not wanting to change it anytime soon. I liked a lot dungeon gear for both KT and Zandalar very thematic and racial friendly.

Warfront sets were also mostly nice. And in Nazjatar leather set is imo very cool -at least on Zandalari it looks amazing.

So for half of expansion there wery decent sets.

Remember how cool were the WoD raid sets? Warrior mythic blackrock gear was amazing damn.

that is a lot of sets you know.

And most of the elite and mythic sets looks pretty nice.

Alliance night elf themed set is only the 2nd model/set in whole game that covers draenei hoofs and that makes the draenei look really ‘mecha’ alike which is really-really cool.

I really liked the warfront night elf themed ‘elite’ looks so I got them all alongside with weapons. Only horde good set in my eyes is the ‘elite’ plate from the same place, and even then only when worn by female blood elf.

BFA gear is indeed trash tier looking, maybe it looks good on other races, but on female draenei it looks bad. So I only use elite Arathi plate shoulders and blue cloak from medals of service vendor, other than that I have to use older pieces of gear, because they still look better even though they want updates.

1 Like

It’s all subjective. So no, he’s not right. He could say “I find all BFA gear ugly” which would still be very unlikely but possible. But considering the OP’s track record he’s just here to whine and that’s it.

I don’t like ALL of the BFA gear, but some of it is alrite. No need to compare to Legion - that’s not the point.

2 Likes

Subjective, a word so many people in this forum confuse with factual. I don’t like it! So it’s AWFUL!

So your post is subjective as well.

Yes it is, but unlike yours it’s clearly just my opinion and not presented as fact.

1 Like

Good looking female blood elf gear is so scarce that it’s down-right depressing.
It looks mostly good on nearly all male models, but female blood elf gear is scaled down so much and doesn’t look good at all on their all-too slim bodyshape.
Their side-look idle animation doesn’t help either.

It is much detailed than previous gear, if you like it or not is a matter of taste.

I only like the Dazar’alor leather raid sets. I’m really disappointed in the rest.