Why is BFA gear so ugly?

You might not like the different options but I dont think anyone can argue that
“7th Legionnaire’s Shoulderplates” looks worse than “Pauldrons of Wrath”

Thats the point. Just check amount of polygons, and quality at all.
“I dont like warlock set from nighthold” - thats imo.

A reason why I don’t play void/blood elves, between the females and males with back issues… meh.

Gimme thick blood elves and I might buy a race change

1 Like

WoD and Legion had several cool sets imo.
And the Island weapon drops have some awesome pieces - though the drop rate is abysmally low so most player won’t get to ever enjoy them

I can see you representing your post by having an awful mog and I respect that but not all the gear is ugly some works quite nicely with older sets. Yes Legion sets were amazing and extremely well thought out but bfa is not the worst looking, have you seen some of MoP’s?.

Meanwhile all of your very unoriginal mog is non-BFA gear :joy:

1 Like

I’m a death knight the “Herald of Bolvar” this is a mog to represent that.

However if you would like to see some bfa mogs.

Here is one of mine

And another.

Or if you would like to view my herald mog on my belf.

Oh and my blog worldoftransmogs. tumblr. com

With the Removal of Class sets did they also remove the following!

• Class Fantasy Theme
  • Tier Bonuses

Like let’s say that you see a Good geared Warlock for a example, you’d like to see that Warlock show of the Uniqueness of the Warlock Theme!.

Removing the Theme Looks for the classes was a Horrible idea!.
And hopefully they’ll return with the next Xpac!, i guess we’ll find out at Blizzcon!.

But i’d like to say some cool sets of my choice in BFA

• Cloth - BoD Normal & Mythic / Mythic Ny’alotha
  • Leather - BoD Normal & Mythic
  • Mail - Mythic Uldir / All BoD / Mythic EP
  • Plate - HC Uldir / Mythic BoD / Mythic EP / All Ny’alotha.

Just because i have some thoughts about the Sets in BFA, i dont think its right, as those sets dont say anything about your Class overall!.

Then again if you’re a Rogue - Hunter you may like a Dress, im looking at the Ny’alotha raid with this point.

There is one Expansion in 15 years that gibes us faction and race themed armor while alle the years before it was class themed. So enjoy getting Nightelve and Forsaken themed armor because we won’t get one amytime soon. The next Expansions we will get class themed again. And you have 15 years of class themed armor to chose from but none race themed. So for those who want that be happy for them and don’t whine about not getting new sets for your class this iteration.

Making normal and mythic +10 drops look identical beside a few basic color changes is also very lazy. We expect more from you Blizzard.

All gear is cool except Uldir and no set from Crucible.

Actually, the gear from The Firelands was rather hot. :smirk:

…The door, yeah, I’ll see myself out. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

WoW. Can see your character. Armour looks crap.

Overwatch. Can’t see your character. Skins look fab.

:crazy_face: :rofl:

The Death Stalker (leather) set is not too bad. It looks great on my Rogue.

I do think they could make a lot of nice looking gear if they so wanted to, and whit that I meen more flashy ones, in red, yellow even pink, aka more lighter colors, but doing so I got a feeling a lot of people would complain then again also, due to it, problem is making gear more neutral colors, will make it look more ugly specialy for those who want more colors in their gear, heck I would love more colorful gear my self, I love to make my chars look cute hehe.

The bottom of the sea and panda-asian themes are not my cup of tea either.

Because most, if not all dungeons, drop world quest items. The items you see dropping are literally items from 200/300 ilvls ago. Why would make a fun design if that means more work for them. Its easier to rehash the same 100 items for the whole expansion then to make new cool looking items. Every system in bfa is made in the cheapest way possible. Wow is the new diablo.

It reflects how much passion they had for the expansion.

2 Likes

Oh here is the only thread of Vinzora with which I agree with, majority of the BFA gear looks ugly. I wonder where did all those good designers which did worked on the TBC and Legion sets went ? Please Blizzard return them back.

1 Like

The leather mog is lovely on all classes/races, the plate is so-so (scrap the helmet) cloth is interesting, mail is meh.