Why is Body Type 1 Male and not Female?

Something Neutral maybe a white Model without anything as a normal Person i feel discriminated by Blizzard with actions like this.

1 Like

What a bait thread loool

Why not a black model? Racist!

Funny thing is in retail its still male and female lmfao

2 Likes

What is “female”? :neutral_face:

I can troll like the OP too. This post is not serious.

Why does body type 1 and 2 make it look like body type is 2nd class and body type 1 is 1st class?

Why not body type A and body type 1? That’s more equal.

How about not using first rank letters… like M (for body type 1) and let’s say… F (for body type 2)?

F comes before M, so that issue is solved.

Those with genderphobia can interpret it as Masculin and Feminine

And the normal people can read it as Male or Female!

It’s litterally an all arround win.

1 implies primary because it’s first. 2 is secondary. Therefore Blizzard is perpetuating the patriarchy.

Also why are there no fat versions? Blizzard is fatphobic?

There’s also be version with limbs missing. What about wheelchair? Blizzard is ableist as well, I see.

We should boycott this noninclusive company.

1 Like

Should be body type 1 and body type a

1 Like

This seems like a good solution, but there’s still the issue of placement. Whatever is on the left still seems like it comes first. If you stack them vertically, then whatever is on top is implied to be more powerful, like the top of a pyramid.

I think the only way to prove it’s impartial is to use an RNG algorithm every time the menu is loaded, so that which is 1/2, top/bottom, left/right, etc, is always different. Also they need to give you a detailed video explaining the RNG algorithm and proving it’s truly random enough to be considered unbiased.

Placement is no problem. They can change it from day to day.

But there has to be a first day.

Because 1 comes before 2.

You racist against the romans or whoever came up with the number system? it’s 2020 duuuude… i mean peeeeerson.

1 Like

First day it can be split, 50% of the players will see body A first and the other 50% can see body type 1 first. Or they can make it so every one can chose which body type to see first and last.

1 Like

Clown loves your name. You must be very popular. With nice green hair and all. Very nice

Lets do body type 0 and we can add face, breasts and other things as we like?

But I don’t want to start as a body type 0, i want to start off as body type 3

Not really. Measure a bullet hole with your logic.

You feel disadvantaged, seriously?

How about left bottom is male and top right is female button?