Why is everyone [OOC]?

In character they are just in a different place in the world at that time. They can’t be in Westfall and Silithus at the same time, for example.

2 Likes

People RPing these civilians might simply enjoy doing end-game content on the side and aren’t here only for the RP! While Coldshade’s not a civilian, this is definitely the case for me as I enjoy doing a raid/PvP/a dungeon from time to time. Also, what Clachtree said about RP outfits. They’re level-limited.

2 Likes

You also have to consider that many people don’t have separate alts for PVE/PVP and RP. My RP main is also a character I use for raids and other PvE content. This doesn’t mean he zooms around to do all the things I do OOC.

I mean, on an active PvE day I can be out in Kul Tiras, Zandalar, Mechagon, Nazjatar and probably a raid or two in the span of a few hours. Maybe even a trip to Darkshore and Arathi, or maybe some old raids for trasmog gear. It would be ridiculous for my character to warp around the world and do all those things.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.