Why is everyone such a princess?

Everytime I’m in a raid group and there’s a mistake and a wipe, there are always those people who will ragequit right on the first wipe. They won’t stick around for the second try. They won’t wait for (hopefully) better tactics. They just quit. Zero patience. Maybe they feel like their pride has been wounded or something, considering the fact that a lot of these pricks sit around after having left the group and then proceed to pull the boss and wipe the freshly-revived team. Which leads to more and more people quitting. I can’t help but imagine them sitting behind the screen yelling “WAAAAAH my character was hurt!!”

On other occassions you’ll see these mutants join the group while the other members are discussing the boss tactics and then see them leave immediately. I guess seeing the tactics in the chat triggers their superiority complex which makes them feel too professional to be bothered to play with these amateurs who actually have to talk about the tactics and don’t have them all memorized.

One could say that maybe these fine specimens don’t have time for tactics or wipes or maybe just time in general, but if you really don’t have time and/or are in a hurry why on earth are you doing raids? Raids take time and patience. And a lot of retries. Cheers.

19 Likes

Because when you join a run that says “zerg rush” or something similar you expect people to know the basics. When they don’t know the basics, why waste your time?

4 Likes

Who mentioned a zerg rush? I’m talking about an everyday raiding group here.

8 Likes

Still applies to people who join expecting others having actually half a clue about what they signed up for.

2 Likes

Then curb your expectations. Even in the most planned-out runs a mistake can occur.

11 Likes

One of the main reasons I don’t like them.
I want one try kills. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

How is any of this have to do with Princesses?

Princess ≠ Weak

Example:
Tess Greymane
Beve Perenolde
Talanji

4 Likes

Because you’re pugging mate and you make the same mistake as these leavers - you have expectations of pugs. Pugging is there to just waste a few hours, and maybe you’ll reach a level of success, or maybe you won’t. The only way to have fun with pugs is if your expectations end with “knows how to login to WoW”

bc i like being spoiled? :neutral_face:

Not really too difficult of a concept is it?

2 Likes

full rush, have achv, no failers, below 90k damage KICK bring brain

Joins raid, clicks on RL, sees 1 piece of heirloom, green weapon, blue offhand, 475 rings (no enchants ofc) 0 achv, 0 clears, plays DH dps, does 20k damage.

Me- RL has green weapon.

You been removed from the group

whisper Raidleader: no one cares get kicked noob

/w Raidleader

Balrogh: Why do you kick me?

This player isn’t currently online

/Dance

5 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me how rude people on the forum can be, with the full lack of empathy going on.

Let me pick the crayons since we are back in kindergarten :

No one is ever forced to stay in a party that in his perception wastes his real life time. If you want to raid/dungeon in a chill group do it with friends/guildmates in a predefined time period, don’t expect everyone to be happy that they are pulled in a circus.

2 Likes

1 button spammer clearly.

Imagine the princess’ness of those who came in the forums whining about the princess’s .

The irony :joy:

2 Likes

We are here to whine Rondakungfu!!

1 Like

Some people have no patience or time for many wipes. Some will leave groups straight away if they think it’s an indication of how the whole raid is going to go.

It just depends on expectations, time available etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah they are princesses.

Theres nothing wrong with wanting to bail out after getting a quick glance at the quality of players in your raid group.

Seeing people die to obvious ground mechanics or failing to focus adds is honestly infuriating,

1 Like

I dare to point out, you answer your own question here;

Players will not waste their time when they can find other groups with players alike that have cleared raid more than ten times.

In PUGs, especially raid PUGs for beginners, you can find leavers.
If you’re an Alliance main it can be problematic; there’s one tinny issue tho, at this point of the patch raids are not-new-content (perhaps pointless) if you’re not in a guild progressing.

1 Like