Why is honor farm so slow? Offpiece discount on older parts gone?

Why do i reach ~2000 + honor per hour standard when its AV weekend. But all other weekends you reach ~500-800 honor per hour standard.

Is it really fair to have such a huge difference in honor gain just because it’s a special weekend? That sets people up so that they really dont wanna miss AV weekend. But sometimes IRL comes inbetween.

Legit every single PvP’er or PvE’er hates the fact that they have to spend roughly ~20-30 hours for an item. Meanwhile you can get boosted from level 58-70 in the matter of 20 hours.

And people wonder why there’s AFKERS in bg’s ruining the experience for others, they simply dont wanna look at spending 20 hours of their time for an item :smiley:

Solution: Lower the prices for offpieces, or have the rate at which you gain honor increased. Add honor points as an reward to each Arena Match victory

Also: Is it not possible to buy the “Veteran” offpieces from S2 on discount or at all anymore? I couldn’t find them when i went to Area 52 & Champion’s Hall.

Why is there so much silence in your company? 0 attendance to the people who love the game.

I grinded ~350k honor last season and 2400 marks for reference on 6 alts.

5 Likes

Legit every single PvP’er or PvE’er that doesn’t actually want to play the game but instead wants to just skip it hates the fact that they have to spend roughly ~20-30 hours for an item.

Fixed it for you.

On the same not, why should I have to farm the raids for the items I want? Just give me full t6 the moment I cleared all bosses … PREPOSTEROUS to have to play the game.

So how do you get my message just wanting to increase honor point gain into all players wanting to skip it FULLY. I just asked for a increase.

Why do you have to overkill? Wouldnt it be nice if the item you want for a specific boss has 30% chance to drop right into your pocket, rather having to raid old content for for a year just to be able to get a lucky BiS trinket drop.

I like the game and i did not skip it, i spent almost over 14 hours a day in battlegrounds, so dont say random stupid sh please. I would like to spend 2 hours, not 14. Is this SKIPPING THE GAME ASWELL?

Imagine if you had to do raids 20-30 hours for one item:) Imagine if the amount of loot dropped from each boss was reduced to 1. That would be fun, wouldnt it.

And its not like the honor gear is the best either (offpieces are, sure, but not main pieces).
The gear you can buy is from 2 seasons ago. Would you like to farm kara for 100 hours, just to be able to enter ssc/tk when mh/bt is out? No you wouldnt :slight_smile:

And honestly the honor gate is a big reason why quite few dont wanna get into pvp.

3 Likes

TBC Arena is the most competitive part of the PvP in WoW.

People usually dont have time for both, its not about skipping.

Why dont they make Honor Points a reward from an Arena Match being won? As it is in retail, i legit fully geared my alt for PvP within 2 days there. And it felt sooo much better.

Why are you too busy with creating Incubus with an animation which makes him smack his own butt instead of fixing real problems? WHY?

2 Likes

You want to fully gear a character in two days?! What are you going to do the rest of the time?

1 Like

Keep playing retail hopefully, lol :smiley:

EDIT: Jokes aside, yes they could increase honor gain SLIGHTLY in TBC and bring back the discounted pieces from previous season, but I’m not too bothered by it. The way it is in retail sucks tho imo.

Play arena?

3 Likes

In theory, you could ding 70 now, go into all the raids and walk out with full Phase 2 BiS 2-3 hours later.

In PvP the same amount of time would land you (apart from gastric ulcer) a PvP trinket so you can break a CC every 2 min.

Farming BGs that were outdated 2006 for days with people who couldnt care less so you have a decent half chance that your Arena game last longer than a CC rotation. Yes please! =)

People like farming for their gear, just not 20-30 hours per piece.
It adds up :man_shrugging:

Yeah, it’s one of the reasons why I never really got into it.
Alongside the fact you have so many people giving up very early on.

just chill and enjoy the offpart difference are so small not every alt needs full s3 offparts first week of the season. even s1 offparts do just fine

Just chill and enjoy what offpart. What s1 offpart? The ones they removed from the game? You mean the s2 offparts? also removed from the game?

People who farm honor with premades complaining about slow honor gains. You should try solo queue, you would probably quit playing all together, which would probably be for the best for the entire game. Cannot believe why Blizzard continues to cater to these lazy people with absolutely zero honor.

50% honor increase would be win win for everyone.

Some classes HAVE to do PvP to get decent gear. GL getting crit immune as a Druid Tank without PvP gear and still have a gearset that will be usefull.

If you don’t enjoy PvP, don’t do it. Being able to play battlegrounds is the reward, the items you can buy are just an extra reward on top of that.
In some more primitive MMOs if you wanted to do PvP, you had to go out into the world and find a player and then engage them and hope that you don’t get killed and lose xp/items etc.

2 Likes

Legit the dumbest answer i have ever heard.

Here is your official answer from orignal TBC : https://i.imgur.com/5ulQUVK.png

The thing is that offset pieces are not “the high end items” and need to be updated every 3-4 months.

ye people dont enjoy playing pvp and somewhat want pvp gear makes no sense