Why is LGBT representation important in WoW?

I was wondering if they changed the ban on discussions about politics, religion etc.

Might be related to Versailles office being closed.

I know who this Morzan is, his main is a dh and he plays in the top pve italian guild. I used to be in that guild back in MoP. The most toxic guild I have ever seen. He’s keeping his guild’s name up.

1 Like

Yes really it is else you would have asked these questions in another hate filled thread.
I and other LBQT+ do not have to answer to you why we should be inculded in the game at all .

3 Likes

Equality in all things, right? So what, we should pretend that those people are not discriminated against to see to your request, even if that would be unequal? That’s how equality works, I’m afraid.

First time I hear of this. And how the hell is it dehumanizing it’s the plural of gay like the plural of christian, christians and so on? I think you are trying to create an issue here.

Does not look that way from where I’m standing.

I’m talking about civilized countries, read the damned words I write. Countries that execute people, period are not civilized.

Because you are asking for it, I’m not. In order to get something you have to make an argument to get that something. I don’t know how it works wherever you are from but that’s how it’s been working around me for as long as I can remember.

And you don’t justify yourself. You justify your requests. That’s how it works. The same way I’d have to justify a request to you. Reciprocity.

We? Who is we? And please spare me the offense protocol. You don’t want to be judged by your actions, then you have a problem with your behavior.

Frankly I don’t much care about that. I actually never said it shouldn’t happen. What I take issue with is the attitude of certain people who go overreact to other people raising concerns with the manner this was done. You being among them. I mean look at your first response to this thread. You went straight to hate.

You have some issues, you think everyone is out to get you, when the fact is people just want to talk to you.

And what’s worse is the disinformation you people produce with your overreactions which you think they are justified. So yeah, if there’s a problem here, you are a very big part of it.

Get over yourselves and learn to carry a conversation without exploding to bits when you think someone isn’t being as receptive as submissive as you think they should be.

Thank you OP.
your actions making this topic are the reason why representation is important. you’ve pretty much covered it… we are brainwashed as children. some of us are brainwashed to believe that some people are unnatural evil freakish monsters. those of us who actually occupy the slot of unnatural evil freakish monster, have to deal with the incredible amount of damage done to our self esteem over years and years.
When games and tv shows include normal LGBTQ characters, in a normal setting, it helps to rewrite the story and helps to mend my self esteem just a tiny little bit.

Then I look at the other posts in this thread and see so many of them completely disrespecting you and others… and it makes me sad that anyone should have to try and make their voice heard in this toxic environment.
The struggle is real.

1 Like

I see the usual hate spreaders like Metaljaw here spreading there homophobic jibes about .

3 Likes

One, we are talking about gays, not anyone else.

Two, I don’t count America among those countries cause America also has the capital punishment active and civilized people don’t condone execution.

No, Mods need to be tapped on the fingers.

Especially since… .ya know… this is still a thing?

You only add fuel to the fire by asking this.

You report people, and in this case, I did both that and call you out on disgracefull form of speaking of you.

Racial / Ethnic

exual Orientation

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to any aspect of sexual orientation pertaining to themselves or other player
2 Likes

I’m glad we can agree on something, at least.

1 Like

I love how every post you make is drenched with homophobia and yet you try to act all high and mighty.

And no, thats not slander, you are a homophobe

6 Likes

Can you stop the LGBT war?
Please.

Glad i am not the only one who thinks that ,the way he spreads hate from thread to thread and acts high and migthy is very disturbing that its actually allowed such blatant homophobic comments .

4 Likes

That’s bs. It’s just the plural of gay. But feel free to flag me if you think I’m breaking the TOS.

Bypassing word filters too now?

For me here are the reasons why LGBT inclusiveness is important.

I’ll lead by saying I’m a straight male. I’ve always considered myself straight and never had any confusion or doubt around that.

Now when I’ve been growing up, pretty much every facet of my life pertaining to romantics interest or the like has been met with positivity. A thing for people to be positive about, to be hopeful about. They hoped for love for me, for positivity for me, and that was wonderful, because like many (but not all) humans, I had an urge to seek out companionship and it felt quite important to me, and it was nice people were generally encouraging of that.

then i looked at my LGBT friends whom i knew growing up or met at uni or work, and it just didnt seem right that this territory for them wasnt similar. No broad excitement or encouragement or even just low level support about it. something people would either take the opportunity to turn into a negative, or at the least just act like it was a foul smell they had to bear.

For something that concerns love, this just feels wrong to me. why would people deliberately go out of their way to stomp on happiness and positivity? its not a mindset i understand.

maybe my kids will be gay or bi or asexual or something else. i dont know. what i know is i want them to live in a world where the topic of them following their heart isnt turned into a negative experience for them. its something quite pure and one of very few genuine sources of wholesome recognition in this world when you find a partner who really sees and appreciates you as you are and i dont want to police that for other people.

LGBT representation supports the idea LGBT love is as valid as other love and thus it brings the world closer to what i want for my children and everyone else so thats why i support it and will argue against those who seem adamant to erase it from popular media.

8 Likes

Ofc it is a troll thread its your usual type is bait you are being antagonistic you knew full well what you are doing .

1 Like

Netflix makes LGBT normal way better than this toxic forums though.

2 Likes

You people have been trying to snap at me for months. I know your buddy Mclovin has. I suppose over an assumption I made a while ago about him.

Please, feel free to point out the homophobia in my posts. Talking to each other about how homophobic I am does not prove I am one.

2 Likes

Why are you still allowed to post? How? Every thread about inclusions has you vomiting how gay men and women don’t NEED to be represented.

IT! IS! NOT! FOR! YOU! TO! DECIDE!