Why is LGBT representation important in WoW?

I had it happen before once and i had to clean spits and soda off my car afterwards.
As long as people don’t block the streets or if they do and i can cross with my car slowly and peacefully, i am completly fine. :sweat_smile:

I think we have typical cases of bad parents that keep theyr kids hostage in this topic.

I reserve that judgement for their actions and that, in my opinion is fair.

You have the right to have an opinion.

What you do not have is the right to speak in such manner.

This post of yours, Metaljaw, is super offending.

The fact of the matter is:

All this discussion about representation is silly.

Blizzard put it in. You have to ask your self the question: Is it worth your time to complain about it on the forums?

Deal with it. Enjoy the story lines. Its not major plot point or smt… Why must you (The player) make drama because blizzard is following suit that some devs route towards.

2 Likes

Because pathetic people still think that being LBTQ is something that shouldn’t be allowed, and thus take issue with representation wherever it is.

1 Like

There are a lot of people who are discriminated against. Including Christians. That’s a half arsed response.

Why?

I’m not sure how you can say that when the entertainment media is filled with gay characters.

You don’t have to justify anything if you are on equal terms. Feel free to name one right I have and you don’t in civilized parts of the world, then we can talk about the justification of equality.

Why should you give reasons? Cause that’s how you make an argument. You don’t feel like making one then perhaps you should shut up. If you do want to make an argument then make one with valid reasons for God’s sake. Don’t tell me you get to piggyback on the suffering of people that either took place long ago or is taking place on the far side of the world because that’s pretty sick.

In what manner. You saying I’m wrong for judging you by your actions and not by your sexual orientation?

Can you give an example of which laws discriminate against Christians, please?

In the civilized world? None except the one to refuse service to gays, that usually ends up badly for the Christians.

And which rights don’t gays have in the civilized world, please?

Ah so, because other people are discriminated against as well, it’s okay? What kind of half arsed response is that?

Because “the gays” is dehumanizing, because it’s used the same way as it was against black people for example.

Just lol. You know it’s actually celebrated when there’s FINALLY some representation right? Because it HARDLY EVER HAPPENS!

You can find this result in 2 minutes of googling, and it will point out that in certain countries I can be executed just for being me. What kind of BS are you sprouting here?

That doesn’t answer my question. Why do you expect us to make an argument for representation, while you don’t have to? We’re the ones that constantly have justify ourselves to people like you.

We’re judging you by your disgusting way of thinking, and so does God.

Your kidding me right?

Therefore I don’t see why I’d have to take special steps to accommodate people, from different point of views, just because they are gay. This representation thing is one of them. If when I ask someone why representation is needed and they give me a half arsed response like “gays have been discriminated against a long time ago” I do not consider that a viable argument.

You’re both trying to hide, and not hide a complaints about why LGBT is represented. You should really consider stopping that.

Why are you questioning it? Its jsut a minor peace of lore. The mods should intervene like they do on steam forums.

Its nto a major plot point.

They are not interacting in adult manners so whats wrong?

This reeks of diiscrimination.

Mods need to do smt.

Why do these threads keep poping up like mushrooms? Have the standards of what topics are for the general discussion changed?

1 Like
  • It is currently still legal in some states in America to fire an employee because said employee is not straight.
  • In some states, such as Texas, it is allowed for a doctor to deny medical treatment to a patient if that patient is gay. This includes therapists and physicians.
  • In the US, transgender people with diagnosed dysphoria cannot serve in the US military.
  • Only 20 states currently have banned the practice of gay conversion therapy.

Edit: I suppose this depends on if you count America as civilised or not… which is debatable at times.

5 Likes

89 days ago to be precise.

What changed 89 days ago?

The first thread popped up. The marriage one about the gay aliens.

Everything

I was wondering if they changed the ban on discussions about politics, religion etc.

Might be related to Versailles office being closed.

I know who this Morzan is, his main is a dh and he plays in the top pve italian guild. I used to be in that guild back in MoP. The most toxic guild I have ever seen. He’s keeping his guild’s name up.

1 Like

Yes really it is else you would have asked these questions in another hate filled thread.
I and other LBQT+ do not have to answer to you why we should be inculded in the game at all .

3 Likes

Equality in all things, right? So what, we should pretend that those people are not discriminated against to see to your request, even if that would be unequal? That’s how equality works, I’m afraid.

First time I hear of this. And how the hell is it dehumanizing it’s the plural of gay like the plural of christian, christians and so on? I think you are trying to create an issue here.

Does not look that way from where I’m standing.

I’m talking about civilized countries, read the damned words I write. Countries that execute people, period are not civilized.

Because you are asking for it, I’m not. In order to get something you have to make an argument to get that something. I don’t know how it works wherever you are from but that’s how it’s been working around me for as long as I can remember.

And you don’t justify yourself. You justify your requests. That’s how it works. The same way I’d have to justify a request to you. Reciprocity.

We? Who is we? And please spare me the offense protocol. You don’t want to be judged by your actions, then you have a problem with your behavior.

Frankly I don’t much care about that. I actually never said it shouldn’t happen. What I take issue with is the attitude of certain people who go overreact to other people raising concerns with the manner this was done. You being among them. I mean look at your first response to this thread. You went straight to hate.

You have some issues, you think everyone is out to get you, when the fact is people just want to talk to you.

And what’s worse is the disinformation you people produce with your overreactions which you think they are justified. So yeah, if there’s a problem here, you are a very big part of it.

Get over yourselves and learn to carry a conversation without exploding to bits when you think someone isn’t being as receptive as submissive as you think they should be.

Thank you OP.
your actions making this topic are the reason why representation is important. you’ve pretty much covered it… we are brainwashed as children. some of us are brainwashed to believe that some people are unnatural evil freakish monsters. those of us who actually occupy the slot of unnatural evil freakish monster, have to deal with the incredible amount of damage done to our self esteem over years and years.
When games and tv shows include normal LGBTQ characters, in a normal setting, it helps to rewrite the story and helps to mend my self esteem just a tiny little bit.

Then I look at the other posts in this thread and see so many of them completely disrespecting you and others… and it makes me sad that anyone should have to try and make their voice heard in this toxic environment.
The struggle is real.

1 Like