Why is scaling so Garbage?

Trying to play with my blood DK ilvl 467 in Uldum with TD 18% corruption.
470 2h, 18% vers, etc… Sitting at 800k health.

Cant kill a 140k hp disc priest, my TD literally hitted him for 5k, he doesnt even run out of mana.

I GOT killed by a 430 fury warrior sitting at 360k hp with 410 two handers, because im doing 8k/dps to him due to scaling, and he simply outheals my damage. I literally did 2.75million damage to him before I died, and he didnt even kill any creeps for extra healing. It was just 1v1. On second round I did 3.12 million damage with 9k dps. THIS IS JUST INSANE

Some naked fire mage kills me easy with some gpyros while i cant even damage him.

1 Like

maybe ur just bad?

4 Likes

No, literally go try yourself. Its fced.

Never had issues killing low ilvl people lol

Have you tried as blood dk without fully pimped gear?

1 Like

Why would you post that op…

No but how are you a blood DK dying in pvp xd?

BECAUSE OF SCALING, did you read my opening post?

I have no problems with a 455 warrior. THE SCALING IS RUINING IT

1 Like

So, if I understand things, when you could rely on your ilvl rather than your skill you were walking it… but when scaling reduces the effective gap it exposes your lack of skill… Got it!

1 Like

Yea just blame my skill, have you even pvped in world as not pimped tank?

There is literally nothing I can do. Nothing to do with skill.

If 140k disc priest is just spam healing without losing mana, not even using fear, I use interrupts as I can and full dps rotation and hp doesnt drop.

Just now redueled warrior who had a 460k second arms warrior friend with him.

Guess what 460k arms warrior died, and this fury shjt killed me after i did 3.2million damage to him.

A 200k warlock comes, I do 500k dmg to him before he dies while he was just /afk

This scaling SO GARBAGE

To be fair tanks aren’t made to kill stuff.
they’re meant to soak up damage that gets healed by a priest.

2 Likes

If you are clueless, which you are, step back and let the grown ups try to have a discussion about a “feature” that is poorly implemented and even worst explained.

Ooooooorrrrr you could “git gud” and join us, how about that :poop:Lord?? Alrighty sounds good to me.

2 Likes

I am gonna assume that corruptions got nerfed in PvP.

It’s not because of scaling, it’s probably more an issue of learning your class / spec. A blood DK can 1v1 pretty much ever DPS class.

Scaling isn’t that big of a factor. I’ll gladly try to give you some suggestions if you record your next encounter.

In general, if you want to have more fun in wpvp, just go Unholy though.

2 Likes

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
not issues due to scaling?

yea try to get over 1750 in 2v2 before you come here with that ego

Does PvP even scale? I thought that was only in PvE?

Yeah it does nowadays, thanks to blizzard carebear system

2 Likes

Any source on that? I don’t PvP much so I don’t know myself.

Yes some are nerfed quite hard, but generally it’s around -50%, IS on the other hand has a fixed internal cd in arena.
Not sure about open world nerfs :sweat_smile:

Literally go hit anyone with 100k hp and see if you do as much damage as normally