Why is there more pvp servers?

this are mine chars looser

Stop paying to show off something that isn’t even yours, also, the guy you paid couldn’t even play a proper real server and had to go to a PvE one, that’s quite sad as well.

you truly are the proof that we are descendants from monkeys.

to celebrate this discovery i have given mine pet your name, he will surely achieve more than you in this game.

https://imgur.com/a/Kngau7T

Man you bought both the cow and you pet, just learn to play and don’t relay on others offering their work for your money

ahahahahahaha

https://imgur.com/a/xCUg7UU

do you have by any chance the illness that starts with a and end with utism?

I don’t know about the A but U-tism to have mental impairment

oh maybe you have more chromosomes?

More chromosomes than you have money to spend on Chinese bots to reply for you, I surely don’t.

i have no more time to reply to ya i have to farm carapace with the guild.

Gl on whatever mailbox you sit afk in org :clown_face: :clown_face:

I am actually so skilled I am able to be alive on Stormwind all day, it is my real city, as I am a rotten fleshed humano.

/doubt

10 char

The chinese bot doesn’t seem to work properly, check your provider the amount of gold you are paying them doesn’t compensate this poor performance, sir.

You describe it as the perfect world, full of joy and adventure. I have played on PvP servers before Classic and I have learned one thing: when Classic will come out, roll PvE server. Why? I don’t have a time for never-ending corpse running, dealing with corpse camping, griefing and destroying the joy from the game. I don’t see in such behavior anything beneficial, except for almost psychopatic satisfaction when you completely destroy the game of others. Don’t get me wrong - I’d like wPvP if it had better set rules. However, lowbies are completely helpless against high lvls. There is no (clear) rule in what is actually griefing. And some ppl like to utilize it to bully others and cowardly hide behind claiming “it’s pvp, nothing here is fair, just get over it”.
Okay, wpvp is unfair… then I roll pve and enjoy my game, where my aim to farm gear, mats and others things, togetherwith guildies and friends.

2 Likes

From my own and still on-going leveling experience on this character, I can seriously count the amount of times I have been ganked on one hand, it doesn’t happen as often as people make it out to be, not anymore. Before BGs, that’s a different story.

And the majority of the times it happened, it was from 60s actually getting honor for killing me.

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head here. PvP servers were intended to be a non-stop dynamic exchange of territory. Instead it seems like thinly-vailed greifing and a numbers game.

Well there are some people who enjoy that, then again there are some people that enjoy being punched in the balls. Not for me to say whether that’s right or wrong but i won’t be joining them.

Oh and i’d like to reserve the right to say “I called it” when TBC rolls around i’m pretty sure most if not all PvP servers will become mono-faction, due to the reasons i’ve already gone into, and we’ll have the phase 2 crybabies all over again who are the same people now claiming “PvP is the real classic experience”. But want intervention because the reality isn’t the experience they were expecting.

1 Like

Lol pve :rofl:

3 Likes

Why ppl even arguing what’s better. Everyone have their own preferences. If you don’t like PvP servers - fine, same goes to the ones who don’t like PvE servers.
What’s the point of all of this? Saying that you’re playing on PvE/PvP server and it’s the best chocie makes you feel better about yourself?

“The tenuous pacts between the Horde and the Alliance has all but evaporated. The drums of war, thunder, once again”

There’s your answer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.