Why male Night Elves so ugly?

Greetings!
Yesterday I tried to do some customizations to my night elf druid and spent almost a 30 minutes to find the most…not ugly combination. Why each face looks like he spent a day in one room with troggs and their smell forever left on elven face. Why we just can’t have beautiful race like blood elves?
I want to associate myself with my characters, but I don’t want to be associated with ugly 10000 years old elf.

17 Likes

They evolved from trolls due to The Nightwell mutating them. This can be seen in the phenomenology like their fangs are residual tusks.

The Blood Elves are further mutations of the Night Elves due to the mutating influence of The Sunwell the subsided on for arcane energies.

As evolutionary links it makes sense.

2 Likes

well, not too much as night elf females are more beautiful(for me) than BE females

6 Likes

Night elf females are def superior lookswise to those god damn sourpuss female blood elfs

6 Likes

Some of us are 10,000 years old, and even older. Some of us are as young as 1000 or so.

Night elf females have like 3 Good faces.

Night elf males only 1

And Troll females only 1

Uhhhhj ISNU’ALAH weary traveller. Did you join aswell to look at those hot sweaty bodys? Mhn

5 Likes

Plus, the combat animations suck. To be honest, all male NELF animations suck.

Aw, das cute. Thank you. <3

But you’re right. I’d prefer the looks of blood elf / high elf / void elf males over the male night elf model. At least face wise. The rest by now got a pretty decent design with new beard and hair features but the facials truly are some of the ugliest ingame.

1 Like

Only good thing about male Nelf is the sound of their death :crazy_face:

I don’t know why, but I simply love that over-the-top-dramatic cryout hehe.

1 Like

I would remove “male” in the topic name and then the question would be right.
Blizzard’s poor design decision made it impossible to play DH, as there are no playable races for the class.

1 Like

what? :roll_eyes:

Dark trolls evolved into Kaldorei by living near to the Well of Eternity.

Kaldorei Queldorei evolved into Shaldorei by turning to Nightwell as they had no magic source to feed on.

Exiled Kaldorei Quel’dorei have evolved by the Sunwell and became Thalassians.

Back to topic, yes you are right, both Night elf and Nightborne males are hideous, they both have 3 bugged faces, the faces which gets fixed in betas and in alphas, but some how gets the bug back once the game goes live.

If the devs were playing their own game instead of playing CD, this is how we could have looked like.

Sad.

https://imgur.com/a/fRsUwV2

3 Likes

I don’t have a preference i find them both beautiful even the Nightborne i just love elves :heart: .

4 Likes

Pretty easy to make the Night Elf males look good imo. Depends on what armour you’re using though, and hair/moustache combination

1 Like

I dont care about looks on a face when I only see the thing from the back. Can’t beat shadowmeld. Do they still have the slight extra stealth? Havent played mine in a while. No point levelling alts atm . IMO they make the ultimate rogue.

1 Like

Haha, exactly what I was gonna say.
I love their death cry.
:smiley:

1 Like

Yes their shadowmeld is still amazing i have 2 nelf fems that I’m playing currently their shadowmeld gets me out of tough spots when I’m getting ganged up on.

1 Like

And why Male Draenei so ugly too :wink:

…you can kiss my gorgeous belf behind… and nop fem belfs > fem nelfs anyday…we still all too good looking for the rest of the crowd tho…

1 Like

Dunno I like the more feral, look of nelves.

It’s cool, I mean a nelf male looks like they’d kill you if they gave you a more enthusiastic pat on the back :smiley:

Tuskless troll’s all of them ,nothing more nothing less.

1 Like