Why male Night Elves so ugly?

Not only are they ugly, they also don’t know how to smile. It’s like their history is written on their face.

5 Likes

actually that was exactly what i mean :smiley:

1 Like

Night Elves are the angry tuskless evolution of trolls.

As the angry tuskless evolution of trolls , our concept of aesthetics are different and objectively better to that of shrinked vrykuls, evil midgets, greedy midgets, furry midgets, zugzugs, cowmen , the magic addicted outcasts in EK and cthulian spacegoats.

It lies somewhere between non-lumpy tusked trolls and the broad midgets.

Good day!

2 Likes

Thats subjective. I feel male NE are easily the most attractive of them all.

2 Likes

Clearly, you’re not attracted to male night elves.

My character is smiling. She doesn’t look angry

Matter of opinion i find female nelfs to be the most attractive.

1 Like

That’s what a beautiful girl always say to me in real life :sob:

Not everything is petals sweetheart.

tbh, the only reason why I play female characters only, is, because most male models look so bad.

Male Draenei look like a doping based version of the Rock Dwayne Johnson. Way too huge, Armor way too tiny.

Male Nelfs look like they kissed the road with their face Mach 5.

Goblins, Forsaken and Trolls are as usual not my taste, so I don’t like them in general as a playable character for myself (still have no problem others liking them).

The only exceptions I can make is for humans (+ worgen form) and male Bloodelfs/Voidelfs.

Tauren look disgusting in general (at least to me, but would totally play them if they would look like this!).

Pandaren, well, no words needed here. It is a taste-thing.

Dwarfs are fine, at least the male ones. Female Dwarfs look weird imo. Maybe it is just the size compared to Draenei that makes me feel weird.

Orcs are actually fine both body gender types.

4 Likes

and that silly combat bug that they cant seem to fix. SM usually takes it off me :slight_smile:

1 Like

they ugly becourse they no furries :rofl:

The nightborne are the best elves.

1 Like

Vulpers was added with that reason)

All elfs are gorgeous! :heart:

1 Like

they’re not ugly tbh, you’ve just gotten used to looking at male blood elves who look way way way better (at least those who know how to transmog belfs)

The ONLY reason why belf male receive hate is because a lot of people who play them have no clue how to make them look good

And very true post… always thought Illidan, Cenarius and that other guy who looks like a stupid owl were jokes to the game (not lore wise, but cool-looking-character wise)

How dare you.

Ironic coming from a Space Goat.

I think Goblin females look better than their male counterparts, but they do have big man hands. Same with orcs tbh.

This brought a smile to my face reading also made me laugh abit :rofl: