Why male Night Elves so ugly?

Well what did you expected?
They are just a bit more evolved than the Trolls…
It took some time to become the glamorous, wonderfull and hot Quel’dorei we are today!
You can’t blame them, blame Evolution and the time it took to reach perfection!

I always found their hands disturbing, I remember them looking off so I never bothered using the race again.

still hotter than BE girls :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I find the blood elve death animation and scream much better but night elve man is a contender and the forsaken cross like dead animation comes to mind.

I hope you’re not talking about their in game models.

That’s kind of the case for me aswell.

What,oi. Im hot as hell okay!
skips away

Wrong, your race dosen’t have the same Fashion Sexyness for example in Tmogs that we do. You may be equal when it comes to your Dance moves. But with Tmog we vastly in general look better and more hotter.

Mhm thank you so Much. Now are you Ready to kill Some boars for me?MHM!

1 Like

When i think on male night elfs,Michael Jacksons WOOO! strikes my head instantly.

Are you talking as night elves as a whole, or the player character night elves? Because I don’t think the night elves we create are that old. They are noted to be young, however “young” is in their culture where some are over 10,000 years old.

Each time I read this I remember this awesome into

Press X to “doubt”

Night elf males where all put on the stretcher torture bench. And poured alcohol on to their face for thousands of years. Aging their face rapidly compared to their female counter parts. And making their limbs disproportionately longer than any other race.

The females too while not given the trogg facial treatment. have disproportionately long legs. If you play one and stand next to the Darnassian warriors at the harbour in Boralus.
You will notice your character is at least a head and a half taller than the warriors present there. (And once you see it. You’r unable to ignore it. Night Elves legs are loooong)

See if you’ll look any better on your 10.000th birthday!

2 Likes

Fair point!

1 Like

Agree. We need more DH races.

1 Like

Let’s start with mechagnome and vulpera.

At least I know it myself, my mom told me im cute as well!

1 Like

Your mom was right <3

1 Like