Why my post about Inconstincency of tooltip and practice damage of DH got deleted without explanation?

I made a post about the subject i mentioned on the topic, but it got deleted without any explanation. It was strictly following the community guidelines, it was about Demon Hunter classes and opened on Demon Hunter Class subforums. And asking for an explanation from other Demon Hunters.

Address: Inconstincency Between Tooltip and in Practice Damage of some skills Armor Mitigation Effects on Certain DH Abilities

I really wanna know why? I made a lot of effort and wrote it detailed.

Querying forum moderation in public is not permitted.

I was asking legit question about why some DH abilities doesn’t get mitigated by armor, some get mitigated by %30 (throw glaive) and some %48ish (chaos strike)? or are tooltips are wrong? Because sigil of flame was damaging more than tooltip says.

Generally, if you’re new to the forums and make a big post or edit its content quickly after making the post the spam filter can get overzealous and eat it it until it goes through the moderation queue.

I recommend participating a bit in other conversations and recreate it or wait until it’s deemed OK by the mods and unhidden.

Thanks for reply, all data i used to write it is gone, and i couldn’t foresee it and did not take a copy to a text file, and it was a bit long. So if you say it’ll come back after checked by moderation. It’s ok i can wait.