Why no revenge for Rastakhan?

Really? Baine did send a part of his horn to Anduin as a gift.

1 Like

Ah, ok, i didnt get “Anduin” from “golden curls”…

Yeah should have called him Golden boy/ prince, or something.

you will refer to him as his royal majesty prince anduin wrynn … filthy savage :wink:

You wanna taste of me Voodoo again space goat?

2 Likes

We will when Jaina dies. I think death of one witch is very humble request.

2 Likes

Yeah great, go kill Jaina, then the Alliance will request talanjis head in return, then the Horde will request another head in return and so on, and so on…

Thats going to end up great, after we all died you can come visit me in the emeral dream and tell me how your revenge driven mentality worked out…

Plus, judging by how long trolls live, you will all see the death of Jaina sooner or later without violence…

1 Like

They can’t request Talanji’s head in return because they already killed her dad. Besides even Anduin knows that she is unstable AF.

And agin Zandalari aren’t Horde. They’re independant nation.

2 Likes

They can’t. I know Jana attacked Trolls since Cata. But if we take her for vengeance, the Alliance should stay aside.

Ok let’s make it clear: I don’t think they should let it simply happen (unless it is part of a peace deal). But even if it will cost retribution, for the King of all Troll it’s worth it.

2 Likes

the king of the trolls is not worth it you got a far better ruler now and rastakhan was past his expiration date perhaps if the trolls had a better ruler their empire would not have turned into dust like it did even if the queen labored for centuries she would not be able to fix the the mistakes rastakhan’s hubris has wrought

his a bit like nero in that regard sitting and watching as his empire burns all around him

You don’t have any idea about Nero, do you?

1 Like

i was using the popular misconception of how and why rome fell but in rastakhan’s case it was less a misconception and more reality if better king then him was sitting on the throne then the empire would not have fallen

Who knows. Rastkhan said he knew the council was up to something. Even if, I would not care. Nothing really matters here.
Vengeance for Rastkhan is the only answer.

4 Likes

not only was rastakhan a bad king but he was also a bad father who sold his whole bloodline without their consent to a possibly evil death god one who has left 2 of his champions to die now bwonsamdi’s track record is really bad

1 Like

yes they could have done it, most of the Zandalari fleet was destroyed, only thing The alliance would have needed to do is to surround the hole island and box the zandalari in, whit no chance for horde to get more supplies in, sooner or later the horde would have lost there.
so yes they could have occupied the hole island if they so had wanted to, heck some alliance npc even suggested to end the horde.

The Horde literally kicked the Alliance out from there. But here we seem to go, with some random Anduin fans making a fuss in a thread, not related to them.

4 Likes

Muzzle justica, ur majesty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.