Why no revenge for Rastakhan?

because the cycle must be broken there will be no revenge - Blizzard pretty much

1 Like

Yeah, yeah, I get that. But they are still entitled to desire it.

3 Likes

i dunno not according to blizzard your not just like genn will never get his revenge on sylvanas, the trolls will never get their revenge on jaina

we are now suppose to hold hands and forget that several races in the horde almost made some of ours extinct because screw logic :smiley:

1 Like

Well, screw Blizzard’s logic then.

3 Likes

Yes you can.

The alliance decision to attack Zandalar was the single most stupid move to make espically since the city was not part of the Horde they had a alliance and a tempoary one at that.
The face is if the alliance had been smart about it they would have sent agents into the land to create division between the Horde and the Zandalar thus pushing a rift between them and even if the horde said “oh its not us its alliance spys” they would need proof.
Instead they sabotage a neutrel fleet invade a city and kill its guards and try to force a king to surrender, you can dam be certain that if it happend to the dwarfs or kultirans or any other alliance or alliance alligned city they would not simply go “ok lets talk” they would fight.

Dont get me wrong i loved the Raid it was very fun but lore/tatic wise it was a dumb move made by them that only drove the Zandalar into the horde.

Zandalar was not neutral. I am getting sick of this crap. One side portrays Rastakhan as a blameless little angel, the other one as Satan incarnate.

4 Likes

They were not part of the Horde nor had their fleet assulted any alliance holdings at that time, the whole offical joining of the horde was after.
I said they had a alliance but were not part of the horde the same way Kul tiras was before they joined the alliance.

Not being part of the Horde does not mean neutrality, or you are failing the definition. They were allied to the Horde in the moment of the raid.

5 Likes

No you are just cherry picking part of the post so again

You just demonstrated you don’t know what neutral is. You can not claim they had an alliance in one post, then claim they were neutral in the next one.

3 Likes

Look if you dont have a actual counter point to the origional post other than “wha thats what it means” then zip it.

Dude, do you have a problem with reading comprehension? Do you know what the word “neutral” means?

A side allied to one of the combatants in a conflict is not neutral. Do you want me to use smaller words? Is this proving too difficult for you to grasp?

4 Likes

wow you cant make a point so you turn to childish insults Reported.

Yeah, whine about being insulted after telling me to “zip it.”

6 Likes

People die in War. If we ever want to stop the Bloodshed, we have to stop going the “eye for an eye” route. I feel bad the Zandalari got pulled into this war in the first place, and yes, losing their king is a great tragedy, but at this moment, we should focus on the future.

2 Likes

also had alliance wanted to occupie the hole Zandalari empire, they would have done so, only reason King Mechatorgue and Jaina is fighting them is to get their troops out, had they at that point decided, oh lets take this for our self, the horde would not have been able to stop them anymore, it would have been impossible.
it would also have costed many more lifes, most likely also the death of Talanji at that point, and not to forget the blood trolls whom, at that point whit almost ceartain had attacked also, wiping out the remaining zandalari, but seems none understands this.

Rastakhan died, becuse he was stopid and refused to listen, had just listened he would have been alive, the fleet destroyed yes, but he had a choise, but though becuse of bownsamdi instigating him to fight, and the powers he had gotten that he was invincible, what backfired, becuse bownsamdi betrayed him.

3 Likes
  1. The Alliance had to distract the Horde and Zandalari armies in order to attack Zuldazar.
  2. Blood trolls were pacified at this point, G’huun is dead.
  3. Rastakhan can not turn his back on the faction that helped his empire survive.
3 Likes

This belongs in the same ‘No, it’s not the same so please stop making comparisons that harm your own argument’ pile.

The Night Elves weren’t harboring the Alliance, they are part of the Alliance. The Horde and Alliance (including Nelfs) have clashed with the Horde in the past. The Alliance (including Nelfs) weren’t at war with the Horde at the time. The Alliance or Nelfs hadn’t just committed a major act of genocide against the Horde. Sylvanas didn’t invade Teldrassil to prevent the Alliance or the Nelfs from committing more acts of war crimes, or to prevent more lives from being lost - no lives were being lost because everybody was at peace.

Please don’t make me spell out all the differences between BoD and the War of Thorns again :grimacing: We already went through it… it’s not the same.

This just proves that you look at everything through red-tinted Horde goggles. No, just because somebody was there before doesn’t justify the slaughter of peaceful settlers who are establishing peaceful settlements in areas where you don’t even live. (If it later leads to resource scarcity then yes conflict may arise but that’s not the case). The aggressors who just glorify violence and murder harmless targets for the sake of murder are usually wrong.

And if you really want to take up the cause of the Drust, you can start with the Horde. Apparently the Alliance would be justified in wiping the out because of territorial claims? Or were you actually sarcastic, and tried to pretend that the murder of peaceful human settlers by the Drust is comparable to how the humans had to defend their land against a bloodthirsty invading force that was bent on slaughtering everybody and paving their roads with the bones of innocents? In any case, your complaint doesn’t hold up.

You probably didn’t read all my replies (which is fair enough this thread is long so I understand lol). But just wanted to reiterate that I also said it was idiotic. Just as idiotic as Sylvanas gloating about her evil plan in front of everyone. And just as idiotic as Talanji inviting war to her own shores and then being upset when the war gets there. Or as dumn as the Horde going along with Sylvanas for so long when we all knew where it would lead us (another crazy warchief we got rid of, so exciting…) There’s a lot of stuff that was incredibly dumb in this expansion. The only reason BoD happened was because Blizzard needed an ‘omg faction war hype’ content in which they could kill off Rastakhan to make way for Talanji. It was neither logical nor satisfying from either faction’s perspective… but that’s BfA writing, lol. :smile:

I don’t claim that he was Satan at all, though :grin: . I also did agree earlier on that the Zandalari got way more backlash from the whole war than many of the Horde perpetrators did and should have. Just that the Zandalari don’t really have the moral high ground or much cause to demand reparations for his death, when it happened as a result of their own complicity in the crimes against the Alliance

So the ‘we need vengeance for Rastakhan’ movement doesn’t really take that into account. What sort of vengeance would be a reasonable response? Killing Jaina because Rastakhan is dead is certainly not one of them, when the Alliance’s actions have been retaliatory or preventative, from their involvement in the war, to their involvement with the Zandalari.

3 Likes

Why don’t you cut off some of your horn and send it to the golden curls from the Alliance?

Said who? You?
Strange how unreasonable some Anduin fans here are.

2 Likes

I am sure this is supposed to be an insult, but honestly, I dont get the reference you are making…

1 Like