Why not leave classic BC only realms!?

i was wondering, why doesen’t blizzard leave some realms just for Burning Crusade, just like they left vanilla classic only realms!?

some of us would love to play BC, just like vanilla, as a standalone realm… like have characters in vanilla, BC and WLK realms

why oh why do you fail at this?

9 Likes

Bcs if 20 players stay on it first week. Then after a few weeks more, no one will play there.

Look at Era and SoM if you want proof.

Yet they left the Classica Era with a few realms, why not do the same for TBC? Even if it is just 1 realm per area, for some TBC was the peak of their WoW journey and whilst I’m sure many will play WotLK Classic there will be those that will want to alternate between WotLK and TBC as well as Vanilla.

7 Likes

I was thinking same thing why not they didn’t keep TBC classic and then made new ones for WotLK classic.

As a main goblin player i feel robbed. XD
:candy: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

2 Likes

And they saw it was a massive failure.

Was it though?

Forgive my lack of knowledge in the matter but surely a realm per region wouldn’t cost heaven and earth to run, right?

Like another player stated in a different thread, now those that want to play TBC legitimately without fear of losing their characters are left with no choice but to go to a PS again.

5 Likes

I’m all for TBC era servers, I don’t care if only 40 people will play on it, that’s what I want to play but yet again they force me to go play on private servers.

I wish my voice mattered but it doesn’t.

9 Likes

This, exactly this.

3 Likes

then just leave one single server and put a 1 character limit per account, and do that to vanilla, bc and wtk when they upgrade it too…
to resolve the naming problem, change the interface to a “two name” naming strategy, and boom… solved…
i have “twinks” (and by twinks i mean “chars of each expantion i left at their respective level at their corresponding expantion”) of every expantion (expect the last ones) id like to mimic (or even transfer, but bliz likes to torture people repeatedly…

Why would a waiting room expansion need a server when the waiting is already over, just go private servers if you want to still play it, rest of us don’t.

uau, thats a smart advice, guess you forgot its “illegal” but thats ok…

im just saying they should give us a choice, just like they did with the vanilla classic one, dont choose for us, let US choose if we want it or not… provide the option and let the “market” decide…

1 Like

Why not the people play what they want?
I doubt people quitting over no TBCC Era servers are better for the game than a few hundred hanging out in TBCC-land.

1 Like

Because you think you do but you don’t.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.