TBC Classic ERA

#TBCClassicwhen?
Never. You missed the train to vote for Era servers after TBC.
Why? The link above has all the answers you need.

I really wanted TBC era as well as Wotlk but no matter who I spoke to, the common answers were “Yeah but who will play those?”.

Ever since TBC classic was released people kept talking about how dead the Classic Era servers are. And while it WAS true, there were sudden boosts in players there during the end of middle-end TBC classic and later even more in WotLK Classic.

I knew that if they didn’t give us TBC Era then there will be another boost in Classic Era because the people who like TBC but not WotLK will just play Classic Era (or go back to private servers), then when Cataclysm Classic released (which I didn’t really think would happen but here we are) with no WotLK Era, there will be even more people who liked the old world in Classic Era (whichever version it may be, discovery, hardcore etc).

The writings were on the walls all along but people kept saying “Nobody plays there so it’s obvious that blizzard didn’t want to maintain dead servers like they did for Classic Era”.

Best thing you can do now is either hope that enough people will gather and push blizzard together to get TBC\WotLK Era servers, or just wait for a TBC and WotLK nostalrius to show up and take a cut from blizzard. But the last time it took around 12 years for such an event to happen so I wouldn’t stay around if I wanted to play those versions. I would just open my old booty chest, find my pirate hat and go play on private servers.

Vote with your money people, not meaningless hashtags.

2 Likes