2. Create new characters to level with you

Then they ain’t great friends

Thanks for making that clear

#stoptheboost

wow is just a game stop making it a cult you are creepy

Im still waiting for a valid reason. Your wall of text was not convincing

3 Likes

I help you.

Imagine people that are against same sex marriage, it doesnt affect them but they dont want it to “pollute” something.

2 Likes

He said VALID

1 Like

Seems valid to me.

Well sure if assumption without any data are VALID, I mean everything is possible at this point.

He’s expressed his opinions and concerns about the boost like everyone else here.

And some of his opinions are utterly made up in thin air, so “VALID” is a big stretch.

1 Like

And right there is your problem. You just don’t care about the game.

Guess what? Other people do, though spookily enough us ‘creepy’ people are aware that it’s a video game. It also happens to be one that people put hours of their free time into, which therefore gives it intrinsic value.

Why not find a guy who puts years of his life into restoring a classic car and tell him: 'wow man u r teh creepy it’s just a car". See what kind of response you get.

No i care about the game but i dont make the game my life reason making myself a fool.

You are talking like if it is a cult, stop it please it is creepy.

People like you that see wow as a cult are the same that want an addon to track people that used the boost to hunt them down like we are back in the 40s which is quite creepy if not worse.

You contradict yourself (again).
If someone does not care about the game it is you. For being stuck in a very outdated mindset. We are in 2021 as you well know and not 2004/2007.

Dont be that grandfather which lives stuck in the past. To be succesfull in 2021 with a product from 2007 you need few adjustments

And yet you’re the one willing to pay real life money to skip ahead in a game that you dismiss.

That seems far more creepy to me.

And with that statement you demonstrate to all and sundry that Retail is the game for you, and you have no place in Classic.

I suggest going back to your Torghast farming and leave Classic to people who actually want to play it.

1 Like

the big difference is this.

I do not give anything about if you play and how you do it

You on the other hand seem to want to interfere in how i play. Even tho Blizz is ok with it. you seem entitled to be that annoying guy who wants to push his will upon others

Why do people still play Old School Runescape?

Ye i want to pay to skip on my 3rd char that is meant to only pick flowers and ore.

So i can play on my main that i levelled 1-70

1 Like

On the contrary, I want to interfere with how you don’t play, given that you’re putting so much effort into defending your right to skip sections of the game.