Why there is 25% increased rewards for aliance since they dominate?

You don’t have to stay out of it if you don’t wish but all the data shows RP shards live in a different world to non-RP shards.

This suggestion is by no means fullproof, but for example if you were to go to Raider-io and look at the players logged at Argent Dawn you’ll find 66,390 are Alliance and 27,561 are Horde. That’s the sort of issues we’re facing in warmode on the RP shards, a clear numbers advantage for the Alliance and they get all the free perks on top of it.

There I fixed it. Those there to PvE have their place in WM, but WPvP is/should be the primary activity - and bonus does not matter for that.

I really dislike people ‘fixing’ quotes, you either quote me or you don’t. You can just say what you think underneath without tampering.

On what you said though through your ‘fix’, the reason why they are trying to encourage PVE players in to warmode is because of the imbalance they’ll be facing. This is why one faction has extra rewards and the other doesn’t because the time they infest facing a overwhelming Horde enemy wouldn’t be made up without a bonus. Is this good design? I’m indifferent to it.

But when you have a system that encourages players to warmode and you get everything and the kitchen sink, this is when you have a major problem. Also now people understand the RP shards population ratio, it could lead to issues where they get invited in just for a easy ride to do their dailies. You can still get invited in to RP shards, so this could be a easy exploit to get around the reason you have the bonuses altogether.

Sry was just a joke :slight_smile:

Whenever I’ve been in RP WM shards, in my experience… it’s like there’s a tumbleweed blowing across a desert. I always groan when I realize, the problem is nothing to kill. Our group has to disband and re-form to get out of the RP shard. Would be better to just have one shard type, then no bonus issue at all, and no having to disband and re-form group, which is not a huge deal but annoying.

I’m not going to come here and say what other shards are like, but when I do go on them it’s with a big raid to do some sort of quest so my opinion is biased. Also before 8.3 Nazjatar had been a lot more quiet with the release of Classic, but since 8.3 has arrived wpvp has gone back to pre-Classic release levels where you litterally feel like for every one Horde is ten Alliance.

I’ve had to turn warmode off now just because it’s irritating to constantly get ganked over and over again by the sheer volume of Alliance players. WPVP isn’t a fair way to play PVP, but it’s like facing the zerg solo and thats not really fun. On top of that the Xuen buffs that can one to three shot you on a ten minute cooldown. :grimacing:

Ye, I have not been on an RP WM shard for a while, and ye each shard can be different. I’ll do my part and try to stay off RP WM shards! I do that anyway tho!

#oneshardtype

if an alliance player is not in a group then it is almost guaranteed that they will be outnumbered unless they managed to get into a shard where someone else has made a group, even then, that group cannot be everywhere.

Thus, the alliance are in a rather critical state with most members only pvping for the supply boxes for free conquest loot.

Not on RP shards which is what this OP plays on, it’s the other way around but the Alliance gets the bonus too.

That is a lie and you know it

No it’s not a lie at all. Why not read some of the threads on the War Mode and World PVP forum and you’ll hear many others stating the same thing.

This is why you create a party, a “horde” if you will.

First you call me a liar, now you try to correct yourself with a overly simple suggestion as a fix. Perhaps if you read a few more of the issues before entering these topics gungho you’d have a much better understanding where everyone is coming from? Alas.

I suppose you see no issue in RP shards being locked away from other realm types whilst the Alliance get the underdog bonus being ATLEAST 3:1 more players?

of course there is no problem because you aren’t making a group and then complaining about it, most RPers will have war mode off either way and the rest of those alliance won’t even be pvpers but be forced to put warmode on for the benefits.

You are literally on the one server set where you can sensibly build an army to purge the evil alliance from the world and you are not doing it.

You know you could apply your fix to the situation the Alliance had pre-warmode bonus, quit complaining, just make a group? Any how thats not the point. You don’t see a problem with the Alliance getting the bonus rewards, locked within the special RP shard rules whilst completely outnumbering the Horde. That says it all really.

It’s clear you don’t have a clue about the state of RP shards, complete ignorance from your part Siffrah.

1 Like

to be honest,there is no bonus, it just a fake out, the only thing they give you that you can’t get elsewhere is mana pearls and its not like people want those that much…

You are complaining about something that is giving zero advantage to the alliance, hell it is likely even impairing them since the quest is grossly below pvp level making their players lazyer and thus alot weaker than the average horde, as such the horde racks up huge hk values and thus generates this “bonus” to the alliance because there is more of them, and because there is more, the horde benefit even more as they then kill said undergeared alliance effortlessly.

Being outnumbered is only benefitting to you as a horde player on the epeen overgeared faction, you knew what you were signing up for when you rolled horde.

Bonuses encourage more players to turn on warmode and on the RP shards it’s pretty much a free ride for the Alliance to do what they want. All the cake plus the cherry on top with no risk whatsoever. I agree that on most other shards the Horde are dominating and the Alliance deserve their bonus, but not on the RP shards. It’s the exact opposite plus they get the bonus, completely unfair. Remember all RP shards are locked together.

I have stated all this before and I feel like I’m turning in to a broken record.

I mean all this is just drivel to be frank with you, strawman arguments ignoring the main issues. If my grandmother had wheels she would of been a bike.

You’re on an RPpvp sever so RP, slay the alliance, destroy them, and keep doing so until they turn off war mode.

How do think the other servers got into the state they are in, because that is what happened.

RPpvp? It’s all different now. it’s based on shards not servers, we’re connected with all the other RP realms regardless of RP/RPPVP.

I guess Blizzard should of took your amazeballs advice before making the warmode bonus system. It’s clear you have no grasp on this topic.

if you have war mode on then you are on the RPpvp server.
If not, then you are on the regular RP server.

Either way, you are simply making excuses as to why you cannot do the thing that will fix the thing you want to fix and just attacking me for telling you what you need to do to fix it.

Simple fact is, if the alliance are excessively attacking you on an RPpvp server during a time when the horde and alliance are in a truce then just report them for breaking the RP immersion in the game or something.

There is no way to fix the main issue and that’s the bonus system encouraging more alliance players to turn warmode on when they’re already the faction that are more dominant. First you call me a liar when you have no grasp of the situation on the RP shards, now you say I’m attacking you? Ironic but no, I’m just attacking your blatant use of a straw man argument and frivolous suggestions to the main issue.

Now you’ve just resorted to trolling with even more asinine suggestions, thanks for unquestionably proving my point.