Why there is 25% increased rewards for aliance since they dominate?

First you call me a liar, now you try to correct yourself with a overly simple suggestion as a fix. Perhaps if you read a few more of the issues before entering these topics gungho you’d have a much better understanding where everyone is coming from? Alas.

I suppose you see no issue in RP shards being locked away from other realm types whilst the Alliance get the underdog bonus being ATLEAST 3:1 more players?

of course there is no problem because you aren’t making a group and then complaining about it, most RPers will have war mode off either way and the rest of those alliance won’t even be pvpers but be forced to put warmode on for the benefits.

You are literally on the one server set where you can sensibly build an army to purge the evil alliance from the world and you are not doing it.

You know you could apply your fix to the situation the Alliance had pre-warmode bonus, quit complaining, just make a group? Any how thats not the point. You don’t see a problem with the Alliance getting the bonus rewards, locked within the special RP shard rules whilst completely outnumbering the Horde. That says it all really.

It’s clear you don’t have a clue about the state of RP shards, complete ignorance from your part Siffrah.

1 Like

to be honest,there is no bonus, it just a fake out, the only thing they give you that you can’t get elsewhere is mana pearls and its not like people want those that much…

You are complaining about something that is giving zero advantage to the alliance, hell it is likely even impairing them since the quest is grossly below pvp level making their players lazyer and thus alot weaker than the average horde, as such the horde racks up huge hk values and thus generates this “bonus” to the alliance because there is more of them, and because there is more, the horde benefit even more as they then kill said undergeared alliance effortlessly.

Being outnumbered is only benefitting to you as a horde player on the epeen overgeared faction, you knew what you were signing up for when you rolled horde.

Bonuses encourage more players to turn on warmode and on the RP shards it’s pretty much a free ride for the Alliance to do what they want. All the cake plus the cherry on top with no risk whatsoever. I agree that on most other shards the Horde are dominating and the Alliance deserve their bonus, but not on the RP shards. It’s the exact opposite plus they get the bonus, completely unfair. Remember all RP shards are locked together.

I have stated all this before and I feel like I’m turning in to a broken record.

I mean all this is just drivel to be frank with you, strawman arguments ignoring the main issues. If my grandmother had wheels she would of been a bike.

You’re on an RPpvp sever so RP, slay the alliance, destroy them, and keep doing so until they turn off war mode.

How do think the other servers got into the state they are in, because that is what happened.

RPpvp? It’s all different now. it’s based on shards not servers, we’re connected with all the other RP realms regardless of RP/RPPVP.

I guess Blizzard should of took your amazeballs advice before making the warmode bonus system. It’s clear you have no grasp on this topic.

if you have war mode on then you are on the RPpvp server.
If not, then you are on the regular RP server.

Either way, you are simply making excuses as to why you cannot do the thing that will fix the thing you want to fix and just attacking me for telling you what you need to do to fix it.

Simple fact is, if the alliance are excessively attacking you on an RPpvp server during a time when the horde and alliance are in a truce then just report them for breaking the RP immersion in the game or something.

There is no way to fix the main issue and that’s the bonus system encouraging more alliance players to turn warmode on when they’re already the faction that are more dominant. First you call me a liar when you have no grasp of the situation on the RP shards, now you say I’m attacking you? Ironic but no, I’m just attacking your blatant use of a straw man argument and frivolous suggestions to the main issue.

Now you’ve just resorted to trolling with even more asinine suggestions, thanks for unquestionably proving my point.

So you are complaining that the alliance are attacking you in an extremely un-RP-like manner and you refuse to do anything about it.

That being the case, do not expect blizzard to do anything about it either.

Yeah, this isn’t worth my time. Trolling 101.

1 Like

Dude you must be retarded since you can’t understand simple things. I reported you for trolling since this game is 12+ and if you cant read and understand what is the problem then you’re either under 12, or plain stupid.

Over and out.

I’m playing wow since three months now and played alot pvp and i really have to say alliance is dominating well not on every single map there are exceptions like Wintergrasp where the horde as attacker 80% wins imo but overall they are pretty strong.

What i am most annoyed personally is a quest where you have to kill tremblade on Ashran bg and claim 150 cq points on handing in, i played like 30-40 matches and we were close to the base (crossed the bridge) but never reached tremblade or the horde team keeps killing the first boss with that icon on map first and win the game ._.

I mean i’m not that pvp guy but in wow it’s pretty fun and i enjoy it but sometimes i could scream bc of the dumbness of some people.

Well people, Thread debunked, you can all go home now.

Hey OP you need to change the thread to why is there 30%. Cause I don’t know its like all the horde players are using WM or something now, or the influx in participation as tipped even more into the horde’s favor. :rofl:

1 Like

every shard I’ve been on while doing the cape quest 5 times has been mojrly dominated by alliance on horde and ally chars the 25% needs reducing to the same as the 10% horde get.

I’d be all for them just switching the bonus off entirely, so I can turn WM off.

I’m not a huge fan of being bribed for the possibility that I’ll spend time corpse running.

But then the Horde wouldn’t have anyone to kill for their weeklies, so instead of moaning about the bonus, they’d be moaning about the lack of targets to brutalize.

So, your experience in a relatively small sample of gameplay is contrary to the data that Blizzard gathers about War Mode, it’s gonna happen sometimes, just not very often.

It’s getting worse, proven by last weeks ramp up from 25% to 30%, there is an even great discrepancy in faction participation.

That’s exactly what Horde did on this forum before the outnumbered bonus :slight_smile:

It’s great! Vale of Eternal Blossoms was crawling with Horde when I got my N’lyeth Sliver toy, but there was also enough Alliance to get the 10 kills easily. Best of both worlds!

1 Like

alliance get 30% because they are whiney babies that is the only reason.

1 Like

Are you a nutcase? Dominate? every wq i go there are 10 blood elf demon hunters already waiting for me.

1 Like