Why Vulpera are great šŸ¦Š

They make the best fur coats!

2 Likes

Not true, there is a vulpera in my guild who we RP with seriously and I met a vulpera at the Koshā€™arg who everyone RPā€™d with seriously. They are great in RP and incredibly versatile!

3 Likes

Yes very sad

Iā€™m gonna sing Dolly and Dot

1 Like

Just reroll Alliance already, clearly you are miserable playing Horde. Itā€™s 2021 itā€™s ok to come out of the closet.

1 Like

Honestly Iā€™ve gotten a headache with the amount of times Erevien complains about the Horde.

Clearly the Alliance is where he belongs

Itā€™s barred and padlocked from the outside, and someone threw away the key :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I think Vulperas are really cute. If I had them avaliable to play I would likely roll one in fact. And deserts in-game are awesome, so there is that too!

Honestly, they are one of the easiest allied races to unlock, just play a horde alt through BfA and you get the storyline of voldun at lvl 30 by the time you hit 50 youā€™ve done the requirement to go to the embassy and do their quest.

1 Like

It seems as if I must get around to that at some point in that case. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is true.

Tho I have to admit when I realized what their unlock quest is I rolled my eyes.

After 1 month of getting Rep for the Zandalari, and helping them with their problems I was fed up.

What do the Vulpera want? Go and help the Zandalari. Lol

1 Like

Trolls and blood elves are my favorite races. They both are part of the Horde. So I have no reason to change it.

Why are Vulpera great?

I already told you, they make the best fur coats. for annoying little yiffoxes their pelts are really really high quality. Pick up skinning and run a few bgs. Find a leather worker and I swear the matching pimp cane is mailed to you.

1 Like

I heard Night elves make a great BBQ too :fire:

1 Like

Can confirm.

1 Like

and i hear blood elves know where to find all the best dealersā€¦

What can I say organic is bestā€¦ It really must help with the bowel issues.

Nah they tend to overburn everything.

Ameerah is clearly Meerah in disguise. Not as furry, but likely as kind as said desert-dweller foxy :yum:

2 Likes

:exploding_head: