Wi0judapida delete

wadawdawdadawdf delete

ban all dk players too, ty

Coming from dk dh player??

1 Like

DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl: DEATH STRIKE :rofl:

I agree, but i also find it amusing how your tirades about how stupid DH are come right after you get your first rank 1 playing with a dh

Not really the first time I complained about DH

You’re such an autist.

I still have the screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/kohSP0Z

I am not sure what is worse, the fact you still dont understand the point of harbringer being weared by meeles, or the fact that you were born with mental retardation.

says the one without basic english knowledge keep working at mcdonalds I might visit you again soon so you can take my order

People at mcdonalds accomplished 10 times more than you mr rAnK oNe

If you count your capability of taking people’s orders as an accomplishment then sure.

I mean it’s you that gets mad about other people in wow and in the forums so your life must really really really suck. I almost feel sorry for you, almost.

Just make sure you make your meal order over a WoW forum post.

Lol what happened to this topic, why Is it renamed And moved? Also why would you cry about dhs? You want to be back ať 2300 where you belong?? What an hypocrite

You moved this post so no one can fkn see how pathetic and autistic you are LMAO I’m at loss for words literally.

why are you posting on an alt, dog ? Weren’t you part of those that got really really mad at me for pushing #3 world after playing 3v3 for the first time while you had to put years and years of energy into 3v3? That’s probably why your life sucks that much because you spent too much time in the game and now you have literally nothing besides a title in a dying game

You are the autist for getting mad about other people getting rating in a video game LMAO think about how retarded you have to be. I’m so glad that I don’t have to live your life.

Move the post back then ? :slight_smile:

Years? My acc is created in bfa prepatch And still got R1 before you xD. Ez practise on pve private cataclysm server i guess. Also i changed my char cos thats nick most people know me on.

You literally asked people on NA forums about glad cr increase, you said dks mobility isnt good while having 70% slow, you think youre some kind of celebrity and you wonder how people never heard of you, lol. Idk what is worse. Your life goal was getting r1 as the most broken setup in the game and then you cry about it. What the hell is wrong with you.

Also im not mad at you cos of pushing #3 world?? I couldnt care less lol if you think anyone cares about rank or rating except being in r1 range youre wrong. I dislike you cos youre hypocrite and cry about other classes while playing dk that is more broken than ever.

k and then?

what do slows have to do with mobility? Can you activate your brain?

how so ?

Wonder why you cared so much about me then last season if you never heard of me, because I surely know that I do not currently and will never care about you

My life goal is actually not inside World of Warcraft, can you say that about yourself too?

I complained about DH because it’s literally unbeatable in 2v2

Ooh many people were mad. It’s probably because WoW is all they have in their life and they can’t see someone else getting higher than them (sad times).

How is it too strong if almost every single class in the game is as strong as DK? You literally complain about death strike healing too much when it’s based on damage taken and chaos bolts doing 120K damage on a 1 second cast time

Mby writing on NA forums Is ultimate try hard?

If you have 70% Slow you dont need mobility?

That thing with people not knowing you, i remember you (could even found screenshot) of you writing seriously “you really never heard of me?”

Also i didnt say i never heard of you wtf? I obviously read forums and respond to you on weekly basis??

Also many people were mad? If they were mad why you think i cared about your rating? XD

Also healing isnt the only op thing on uh?

Nice arguments.