Will Calia teach the Night Elves to forgive?

It seems like Blizzard have set Calia up to become the bridge that will reunite the Kaldorei with their Undead kin in 8.3. How do you think this will affect Night Elven society seeing as the Forsaken Night Elves have lost all faith in Elune?

Will this have a much larger impact on the Night Elf religion as a whole? Will their doubts begin to spread? Will Elune seek retribution for the lack of her people’s faith?

Will we perhaps see undead night elf character customisation in Shadowlands?

We already know that both Maiev and Tyrande are eager to bring their wayward kin back into the fold, but what about the rest of the Kaldorei? Can Calia change their hearts?

2 Likes

If it’s happens in any other way besides this video then I will riot.

10 Likes

I’m really holding out hope that they will just sideline all of the Azeroth-based character stories while we are off playing in the shadowlands, so we don’t have to worry about them for 2 whole years… Tyrande can rage at the moon, but not at the Horde, etc.

1 Like

Unlikely, they wanted the undead Night Elves to stay with the Horde, they have made that pretty clear.

2 Likes

Just teach them to get out of Stormwind.

5 Likes

Well I hope that all those undead Nelfs will die, and Forsaken will forget how to rise Nigh Elves again. That will be the only way how Blizzard can fix that mistake!

Regarding Elune, well Night Elves like Tyrande, are not worship her any more. But she still have that trolls Zandalari that worship Elune. So I guess Blizzard are just planning to move Elune to the Horde…
But, I guess in the end Night Elves will worship Elune again, and Elune will not turn evil. Because otherwise Blizzard will need to redo all Night Elves npc emotions and dialog’s where Nelfs salute to Elune. Blizzard lazy, they will never do that.

Regarding Calia, well I think Blizzard just wanted Night Elves to stay in the Horde. I guess that cutscenee in 8.3. is not a bridge between Alliance Night Elves and the Horde Night Elves, nope. That cutscene is just an explanation that Horde Night Elves will not follow Sylvanas, and will stay in the Horde 4ever.
Now on every base, whenever Blizzard want to put some Night Elves lore to the Horde, they will just add some no name undead sentinels or a wardens to that camp with quests.
Like in Shadowlands. Horde players were whining, that they do not want Tyranda’s quests, because it’s not the Horde Lore. But now when Night Elves officially are members of the Horde, Tyranda’s quests are also part of the Horde Lore!!!

Yes, there is just a couple of undead Nelfs exists, but as we have seen in Orgrimmar, for Blizzard those numbers are limitless. We had shown that Sira is the only warden that was rised by the Horde, but in Orgrimmar suddenly another one appeared. Night Elf Warden (wardens are Nelf fanatics), guardian of the Orgrimmar… :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

p.s. I don’t want NE undead model in the Horde, because its just an ordinary Nelf model with white skin. It will be just one more step to delete factions from the game.

2 Likes

No one wants the Night Elf model in the Horde :frowning:

or say it was mind control and make them go back to the alliance.

I can very well see them do that.

and you’re very wrong with that one.

2 Likes

Dark Ranger Night Elves are a joke to me

for you, but there are tons of horde players who would actually like to have Night Elves in the Horde, and since they already got Night Elf NPCs, chances are they will also become playable.

1 Like

Id rather have the Undead High Elves, but yes I know :frowning:

:face_vomiting:

:face_vomiting:

Ow my god there going to turn elune into a raid boss arent they?

Not sure.
On the one had it would anger night elf fans which would indicated blizzard would do it.
On the other it means giving the night elves stuff which means blizzard wont do it.
My money is on no.
To much effort for blizzard.

Night elves are zealots.
If elune tells them to welcome there undead kin back they will do so glady.
Calia can burn in the twisting nether.

God damm i hate that lore abomination.

4 Likes

Go tell that to Blizzard^^

Go tell that to Blizzard^^

Ah yes. After Varian taught them to have patience on the battlefield in MoP it is now time for their human overlords to teach them the art of forgiveness.

1 Like

Well clearly it worked, since they won that battle in the end with minimal casualties, so why not.

Forsaken Night Elves have lost all faith in Elune - This might be some hell of a alternate universe.

No of course not.
Blizzard will stop developing lore altogether.
According to several credible sources on these and the US forums, I have heard that Blizzard does in fact hate the Night Elves with a burning passion. Because of this, the sources stated that about “99.99%” of all Night Elf fans will quit wow out of protest, which will result in Blizzard losing over 50% of their income.

So prepare for Blizzard going bankrupt.

2 Likes

Okay but is it a bad thing if 100% of night elf fans quit?

1 Like

Actually main Blizzard devs are bearded Hard Rock fans, who loves orcs. They do hate not only Night Elves, but any elves. Remember that Hard Rock singer on the Blizzcon 2011 who was saying really bad things about players who play elves? Blizzard devs were standing on the same stage with him, laughing!
Yes, later main Blizzard director made an official apologies, but he is not a dev!
Like that severed head of a dead Night Elf, that was added in BfA with a description that this is the best toy for kids. Why did they add such horrible thing? But what else bearded Hard Rock fans could add to troll those who they hate?
Same thing on forums, for example if you will troll some playable race, you will get a ban. But on US forums there is a moderator who was trolling Night Elves fans “A nice collection of ashes”, and did not get any punishment. Blizzards employee!!!

But they don’t really care if fans will quit, because they have already shown for many times that they don’t care really.
Just look how many bugs on the Darkshores Warfront. For more than one year… its not Beta, its PUBLIC! Do they care? Nope.

Regarding this concrete situation regarding undead Night Elves. I was the one who in 2018 was posting a spoiler post with Undead Elves models. That leek happened 6 months before BfA release. The leak where people were thinking that the Horde will rise Night Elves.
Back then both factions Alliance and Horde were writhing that this will be a mistake from Blizzard side. That forsakens cannot rise nonhuman races. Everyone were hating that idea. There was a lot of hype, and a lot of whining.
But later one of the players noted that those undead Nelf models were just a models of the Black Rook Hold, and the thread was over.
Apparently Blizzard have seen that hype regarding it, and they decided to actually add such thing later, in “wet”, not finished Warfront… Without any explanation. Just to create a hype on a hate.

And I see current development in that direction. What people hate most, they will bring it up, to create hype, to force people talk about it. Just like Sylvanas, I give 100% that she will not going to die in Shadowlands. She will die in the addon later, when people will stop talk about her, and a hype about her will be gone. Just like Varian Wrynn, who just became not needed, and was killed in 10 minutes scenario, at the beginning of the new addon.