Will Calia teach the Night Elves to forgive?

Idk other elves seem to be doing pretty well compared to the Night Elves.

forsaken should not be able to rise anyone now, atleast not until the valkyrs come back, considering they whent whit sylvanas and sylvanas is not whit the forsaken now.

Do you want more cheese to your whine?

1 Like

Let us assume that Blizzard devs really don’t like their own Night Elf race creation (anymore). So, what does a company with brains do? Exchange them for something both (players and devs) can settle with. But before they do, give the Night Elves a worthy and respectful ending. Why? Because that is one way of saying “thank you for all the year-long subscriptions, dear Night Elf players (cash cows), but now is the time to move on”.

For example, transform scorched Teldrassil into a beautiful monument with dancing wisps underneath the starry tent of Elune. This type of action shows respect. It shows empathy. And, if Blizzard exchanges the Night Elf race from level 110 onwards with the San’layn (just an example), the grief (and the financial damage) would be half as bad as the choice they opted for.

Just because I don’t like something (anymore), does not entitle me to be toxic about it. A lesson that Blizzard has yet to learn, it seems.

True, we should kick the useless Nightborne freaks out.

No thank you. We have enough elven freaks infesting Stormwind.

That’s because you Alliance are SOFT!

Not us though. We just send our night(borne) elves back to Suramar to make themselves useful by making us some arcwine.

Sure buddy, sure.

What’s that? Oh, a vulpera! He’s saying “Lok’tar, for Warchief Baine OwO”.

What was that again? Oh yeah, Horde is so metal, you rock!

I hope she makes Tyrande accept Delaryn and Sira back into Kaldorei society. They objectivley did nothing wrong. Especially Sira. It is Maiev who needs to be called out on her wrongdoings. Her thirst for hunting Illidan ruined the Warden Order twice now.

They did do something wrong, quite a lot actually. That could be fixed by saying that they weren’t themselves (mind control, …) but Blizzard wants to keep them in the Horde.

Maiev abandoned the Wardens twice now(Sira had to pick up the pieces and restrain order), because she was busy thirsting after a single guy(Illidan) for many years. She almost murdered Malfurion, tried it with Jarod too and put a massacre on Shen’drelar mages. I am amazed neither Malfurion nor Tyrande haven’t thrown her in Illidan’s former prison yet. After all a massacre on fellow Night Elves was what made Illidan gain his prison time for 10k+ years too.

3 Likes

Elune will forgive them and alliance get new race
Forsaken NE paladins of the Moon.

1 Like

or just let Night Elves be paladins.

1 Like

Ok, Elune will give power of moon light to NE, they will become new paladins and heal undead nelfs and corupted lands.

Hiw can you heal something what’s already dead?

Ask few times dead illidan, not me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Funny they need some lightforged undead human queen they have nothing to do with to lead/bring them peace when Tyrande was trying to help them when she first encountered them (end of the Darkshore scenario).

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

How about Blizzard just burning down all races’ capitals, obliterating all except Orcs and Humans? Then divide them into their respective sub-races and no-one - the devs included - can complain. Just imagine … Stormwind just full of skinny and fat-arsed humies^^

2 Likes

Illidan is even justified since he’s a demon who can just get into his body again.

And undead isnt dead.