So, Wowhead says that now on mythic +2 you’ll get 375 ilvl gear from the next season. Does that mean that now other sources of getting gear will be upgraded? I’m talking PvP (which is now 330 for unranked), WQ (325, 330 from single WQ and 370 from emissaries), Normal, Heroic and basic Mythic dungeons (the last one is 340, I don’t remeber the others) and Warfronts (340 for one battle on Arathi, I think the same with Darkshore, but I don’t remember).
Most gear will have a higher base ilvl yes. There are some exceptions though. Arathi warfront gear will NOT be upgraded, and wboss loot isn’t being upgraded either (besides the Darkshore wboss).
From the post Scotchka linked (EU version):-
- Arathi/Stromgarde rewards will remain as they were previously.
- Darkshore rewards will go up by 15 item levels, so that the outdoor world boss and the once-per-cycle quest both award item-level 400 gear.
- The power of all enemies in the Darkshore Warfront will also go up by roughly 15%, and the item level required to queue for Darkshore will go up from 320 to 335.
- Special note: The two Darkshore changes will only take effect after the current Warfront cycle has ended. So if Alliance is attacking Darkshore in a given region when Season 2 begins, and has 3 days left in that attack cycle, that Darkshore will still give Season 1 rewards.
- This is being done to avoid any unfairness to people who had already completed the Warfront or done the world boss just prior to the season rollover…
- The item level of rewards from max-level Normal, Heroic, and Mythic dungeons will go up by 30. Baseline rewards will be 340 from Normal, 355 from Heroic, and 370 from non-Keystone Mythic.
- Difficulty of Heroic and Mythic dungeons will also go up by roughly 30%; Normal dungeons are unchanged.
- Mythic Keystones will go down by an additional 3 levels when the season transition occurs, to account for this difficulty increase. So if you do an 11 this coming week, instead of getting a Level 10 keystone when Season 2 starts, expect a 7.
- Mythic+ rewards will also go up by 30 item levels; however, during the first week of Season 2, rewards from end-of-run chests will be capped at Mythic 6 quality (item level 385), and the chest you open next week will contain Season 1 rewards if you do a Mythic+ run this week. (So, for example, if you do a Mythic 10 during the final week of Season 1, you’ll get a Season 1 item level 380 piece and 60 Residuum from your first Season 2 chest.)
- The weekly cache that becomes available in the second week of the season will not be affected by this cap, so if a player does a Mythic 10 dungeon during the first week, they will get a Mythic 10 reward (item level 410+) from their cache the following week.
- Season 2 rewards from rated PvP sources are 30 item levels higher than they were in Season 1, including Conquest rewards and the weekly chest.
- End-of-match rewards will be capped at 385 during the first week of the season, to maintain parity with other endgame systems until Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor becomes available.
To be honest you might as well read the whole thing
id assume so as the new raid tier is out in a few days, its always upgraded as each raid tier comes out.
As a side not, this is the third emissary quest ive done and ive got shields from all three and im a frickin enhancement shammy … arrrghgghghghghghghhghh
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.