Will people from horde stay on horde side on woltk?

If I still play I will ofc still play this character.

Ain’t gonna reroll with all the time I’ve invested in reputation, r13 grind, professions and the community I’m in. :slight_smile:

oh i see you didnt know what a boost does

Horde till the day i die!
Victory for Sylvanas!!!

Are we so certain there will be a WotLK classic?
TBC’s a bit of a disaster so far, I doubt Actilizard will be up for another round.

1 Like

I have played Horde since 2007, When Classic started I thought to myself maybe play Alliance… My friend that passed away recently gave me a look and I knew that was not the right choice :smiley:
I rolled an Alliance nonetheless and played for a couple of days, I just couldn’t, deleted my toon and rolled horde. I can at least say I tried and it just feels wrong to me.

Human racial will bring many PvP minmaxers to Alliance, but I think the Horde will remain the most popular faction by a landslide.

Won’t matter in WOTLK as there will be paid faction change. Hardcore guilds will swap as whole units, old players who always played horde will stay same faction. It’s that simple.

Back in original WOTLK I did actually swap to alliance, but not for human racial. I did it just because majority of my friends rerolled alliance (from scratch) so I swapped my UD rogue to gnome rogue and also played on my UD lock as an alt character (previously main).

Berny 100% stay.

Why would anybody switch to 10% while ur 90% control everything thats how TBC will end with current changes.

100%

Some of my friends are Alliance, others are Horde. But I’m red 'till I die.

You’ll never walk alone. Football is coming home.

It’s caaaamin home.

For the Horde!

I will. I always stayed horde. Even now in Shadowlands I still don’t have an alliance character.

horde4lyfe

Not sure. Dwarf Deathknights look freakin’ awesome in a way that none of the horde races do.

Seeing the activity, changes and quality of TBC and how things are looking for Blizzard overall, I’m not sure WOTLK will be worth releasing even as a Hail Mary.

But who knows, maybe a Inflatable Frostmourne Deluxe Edition or a Time Lost Proto Drake-mount Edition will change peoples mind… ^^

Lots of players will probably leave this sinking ship called classic after TBC to many changes has been done once again!

Ive seen in WOTLK how everyone stayed Horde lol… well I stayed, because I like to be Horde, but Alliance was dominant PVP-wise.

PvP meta slaves will go for Alliance, because of EMFH human (extra trinket)

Unless Blizzard nerfs upfront. Then we will most likely have the same imbalance as today

1 Like

whaddoyasay history just repeats itself and some 20% rerolls horde?

I know, I have no way to back this up, but have people really changed this much??? Some just want whats best. And that will be human.

What about those “Just Reroll Ally” ?

Getting to 58 or even 70 is not winning. It’s trivial.

Once a Horde, always a Horde