Will there be RP-PVP Seasonal?

Almost all my WoW life, I have been on a RP-PVP server.

Started on Earthen Ring (RP) with launch, but like many others, felt that even RPers likes the feeling of danger when questing in STV.

I know someone will argue that there are not so much RP going on on RP-PvP.

But I have always felt that there is a tiny bit more relaxed attitude amongst players and you dont have to team up with characters named ROFLCOPTER and IMSUPERPOWA and so on…

If there is not a Rp-PvP I will skip the seasonal entierly. So please Blizzard, give us just one server that is RP-PvP

2 Likes

I doubt it, because no one RPs on classic I dont see any reason for them to add RP-pvp or RP again on classic.

As I wrote. It does not have so much to do with RP… But many Non-rpers too does not like to play together with characters named Ipwn or lovefool or roflcopter… those name does not belong in a fantasy universe game

1 Like

That’s straight up false. On Zandalar Tribe we have enough RP groups, to do daily if not weekly RP, and we do this since 2019.

3 Likes

Same here. If no Rp-PvP realm, I’m not playing it at all. It has nothing to do with RP (if some understand RP as somewhat like D&D in WoW environment), it has to do with the certain ruleset and the feel. I played on Zandalar Tribe and the world felt all alive, and that’s how an mmorpg must be played (from my point of view), otherwise it’s just boring.
Even though I absolutely hate the Seasonal Mastery changes to the game, I would consider trying it on an RP-PvP server. Otherwise - no point.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.