Windfury Weapon Bug!

I guess that’s true, either way was something fun to bring up.
They added a short internal cooldown to wf to prevent it from proccing off of itself. lel

A lot of the time a whole host of bugs are fixed in the next patch and only the most urgent and gamebreaking ones seem to be hotfixed right away.
A lot of complaints I feel they will likely get to whenever the new patch hits. If not, then well sucks to suck lol.

One useful thing is to replicate a bug yourself, film it with a gamecapturing software and then uploading the footage to a video site as illustrative evidence of something being wrong. At least that is how things got measured and eventually fixed by Blizzard back in the day.

1 Like

any news bout this one?

I havent heard any news sadly.
But as Punyelf said:

When we file a ticket, a GM will answer but when we file a bug report it just goes to the relevant people and you don’t get any response.

So i doubt we get any news at all and it either this get fixed at some point… or not.
I sure wished there was a better way to communicate.

1 Like

Would not surprise me if this was caused by their pretend “spellbatching”, which it really looks like… That system is causing issues all across the board.

2 Likes

Ecountered same issue with my shaman. Wf totem seems working right tho.

Anyway reported wf weapon buff bug.

1 Like

Thnx, the more ingame bugg reports the better n_n

on a side note, just for fun… u guys also always get a WF proc when the mob has liek less then 5% hp… i have this so insane much instead of begin or mid fight… its a shame :stuck_out_tongue: but its not a bug tho i know. but makes me a bit salty from time to time :stuck_out_tongue:

Any news? Seems nothing has changed nor Blizzard stated anything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.