Windwalker is disgustingly broken

That’s why i stopped playing with you cuz trash rdruids would max range and do nothing the whole game.

I am indeed interested (never thought that) how you will now push 3s without your warrior and monk carrying you to the r1 ladder in 3v3. And it seemed that you were really interested in getting r1 with us. Sad times.

Damn you took that long to reply and that’s what you could come up with?

The fact that I can do that with WW and not with other classes tells a lot about the class, and you playing that broken class thinking that you’re good and becoming arrogant over it tells even more.

Also I still have the warrior, it’s only you that left with your horrible gameplay somehow thinking you are doing everything perfectly (not sure who told you that though). Keep blaming your teammates for your own mistakes though.
I already saw enough when I saw streamers playing with you, your sessions with drainer were pretty pleasing and I guess you still remember how it ended when someone would point out your mistakes :slight_smile: )

Sooo. no more ww/fury/rdruid :(?

RIP drem team, was fun facing a non caster team. Guess only double casters left

1 Like

If WW is meant to be like Sub you can just compare damages; WW damage is clearly overtuned. Its meant to do good burst and right now the damage is just dumb.
FoF design is equally dumb but everyone knows that.

why is it everytime I posted my characters change :S

3 Likes

yes I remember drainer forgetting his keybinds on spirit link totem were clearly my fault.

I clearly can see when i do my mistakes and when it’s not and even the Warrior told me everytime to search for another healer, so please stop this bias thinking i talk trash.

just what said above ^^^^

im playing atm so not caring a lot about forums like you sitting whole day in stormwind doing nothing.

Is anyone else of the germans here having Gute Zeiten Schlechte Zeiten theme playing in their heads while readon all these posts?

1 Like

actually cba discussing anymore

The old Sub from MoP and WoD. Or do you want to argue Sub didnt had burst there ?

Didn’t realize you two were both 16/severely autistic or both

12 Likes

is fine just realise that your carry is with my removal over now. gl and hf

One of those “disgustingly broken” threads from Drae…which I agree with :).
Nerf ww, nerf resto druid, game would be much more fun (just don’t make them garbage).

I wonder how you’re getting flashbacks from Demon Hunters, considering our damage is the same as before and we have no MS.

Well that’s one thing I never expected to read in the arena forum.

Both Drae and Cutiepie may be top players, but judging from this list of essentially private messages, they are top memes as well.

Catfishing your way to R1 is a strat I should try :slight_smile:

1 Like

if that was you playing shadowplay that i faced,youre suprisingly good at juking.unfortunately i wish destro locks wouldnt be so tanky and broken,chaos bolts wouldnt fly through pillars and my druid knew how to clone.good game mate :wink:

Yeah that was me. ^^

And yeah, destro is realy broken rn. The thing with the bolt through wall however was just lucky me having finished the cast a milisecond before you went behind pillar. :rofl:

But yeah, your druid was weird and your dk should learn to switch with you and not waste his defensives for nothing.

Was actually nice to meet you in a match. :slight_smile:

1 Like

funny thing is the druid was the only one always complaining about something:P i ll try to find a team, lfg isnt working for me.youve got a good team there and youre a good player.ill get my rematch haha.it felt nice meeting you as well

Feel like this post is to try and deflect attention away from rdruids atm but let’s just take a moment and think.

If wws are so insanely broken right now, and they can’t come close to killing a rdruid solo unless the druid literally presses every button he has in the start gates, what kind of abomination of a spec does that show rdruids are atm??

1 Like

Complaining about anything when you play rdruid XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

9 Likes

I could easily see them overnerfing ww in the near future which in my opinion would be pretty lame. WW does dmg but at least they can die. The real obnoxious anti fun classes remain destro and rdruid.

3 Likes