Windwalker is disgustingly broken

I do think WW is pretty strong but there are other classes on a similar level like sv hunt that people are more quiet about.

What about the droid attack on the wookies?

This fist parry is probably the most annoying thing in the game right with the DH’s blade dance dodge…
Random defence build in attacking rotation this is the WORST idea EVER…

3 Likes

cant agree more. i hate both

Alexa play despacito

4 Likes

I haven’t actually met a lot of ww monks in 2s yet. Prolly cus I’m still low rated but they do seem quite strong indeed. My focus would also be more on rdruid and destro locks which you see 9/10 games.

I’m happy with the mana regen nerf tho. You won’t believe how many games I’ve lost when the enemy healer was tapped for 2 minutes and still managed to keep his buddy alive.

I do believe the worst offender in pvp unbalance this season is that maledict trinket tho. I mean I use it aswell but I feel like a scumbag for doing so.

1 Like

ww dmg is to high atm however dmg is the only thing they have to offer after bfa pruned their utilty

3 Likes

Idd, it was way more fun when they had short incap CD and fist stun and did negligible damage outside of goes but were able to support their team defensively with well timed incaps to prevent setups and do their own setup every 20-30sec with fist

2 Likes

Definitely the next, together with destro that needs a nerf.
And don’t give the excuse - but they only have damage, they don’t only have that. They have MS effect, mobility, parry on their best dps ability + root… tod, karma…they are actually pretty well stacked on top of their high damage.
Of course, no need to gut them, but their state atm is OP, especially compared to other melee classes.

I agree, but I want to state that I think it’s that way so FoF can do his job and do damage.

Since Beta it was Clear WW will become a joke in PvP as they removed HHS. They already did that in Legion and instantly saw that it did not go well, that they refrained from removing it.

I dont know why they tried it a second time. We saw how unviable WW was in 8.0 until 8.1.

Also i still even think that FoF is too weak or to bad designed, even or maybe also because oh how many things got channeled into FoF, but it feels so bad that FoF cant do the damage that its supposed to do against so many Targets because they can either instantly interrupt it or straight out get out of it instantly almost every time.

Also for bad WW it meant more room for error. They could use FoF on CD and just DR it further with the stun.

I dont know how many Rogues on 2300 to 2500 MMR last season still DR their own Kidney. Good damn too many.

All this tears about ww, while RMX still win the tournys and head the ladder…

Tom is slightly confused now, he knows WWs are beyond broken and disgusting but he just recently rerolled one so he’s tryna keep it cool.

3 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t see that wws are insanely overtuned is either blind or plays one.
In legion wws were good and required skill but atm you just press fist which do 18k per tick and every monkey can do 10k single target dps.
There’s a reason why so many wws are on top of the leaderboard right now but weren’t in legion.
And no they didn’t suddenly become good at the game.

8.0 dh was way more balanced than ww

1 Like

Thanks for that laugh.

1 Like

There are legit 11 Windwalkers ( and some 5 Mistwalkers ) in the top 100 for 2v2.

You’d have to be blind to not see that they’re broken. And Monk’s the least played class.

There are atleast as many hunters. By your logic they are beyond broken then too yes? Im not saying monk isnt fotm right now, blizz never managed to balance WW properly- theres 2 cases - either its complete garbo (there were times when people literally played brew instead of it) or its insane like Legion S1. Currently you are basically a dps bot with a 45s cd incap and 1min(50s) cd stun. Karma is a joke of a defensive and both walls with 20% aren’t really that good either. Parry fists is just bad compared to the stun it used to have, most melees even have ways of stopping it by either 1) rolling away in a mirror, dashing away or just stunning it (stormbolt, fel eruption, asphyx). WW also only does retarded damage if you tank fists and if you hit into cloth and leather, as soon as you hit mail or plate you do really poorly compared to some other melees.

I would rather go back to MoP with cool abilities like Tigereye Brew instead of this mongo specc we have currently

They definitely have a very generous kit, yes.

You can’t really take representation as an indicator on how OP classes are…