Wings as a Mount

Are we ever getting actually wings as a mount like Kyrian Wings, I really wanted to have wings since I started playing WoW and that would be the coolest mount in the game for me!

I’m really disappointed that we got an owl instead of Wings as Kyrian.

We have so much diversity with mounts: giant demons with horns, water elementals, lions with wings and so much more.

Please gimme wings :frowning:

41 Likes

This would be nice!

I wanna look like an actual kyrian, not like some kid with a plastic Iron Man mask…

6 Likes

-Hey you guys mind helping out with a quest?

-Sure where are we going?

-Follow me…

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Yes to wings please! Also a Pegasus if you’re making notes Blizz.

19 Likes

Oh yes of course! I can be a Greek Goddess I was always meant to be! :blue_heart:

8 Likes

im surprised they arent already a thing … blizzard usually steal good aspects from other mmorpgs… and wings in other mmorpgs have been around for years.

3 Likes

They did make concept art for it :thinking:

6 Likes

Ugh, I’m so scared Shadowlands will be cut short and we won’t get to see all these cool things that may come. :frowning:

2 Likes

Would be pretty awesome to fly

5 Likes

Actually I would love that flying backpack we had in mechagon as a normal mount.

3 Likes

I’d rather have one of those kyrian giant women carrying me around by the chin as a mount.

7 Likes

Yep , this is it. Take notes blizz!

2 Likes

This… Also, zen flight should finally go at mount speed.

6 Likes

Have to admit, I giggled :joy_cat:

But rly, who wouldn’t want a giant blue angel as a mount?

3 Likes

It sounds kinky :flushed:

1 Like

Flying Goblin Surfboard first, then maybe wings…
:surfing_woman:

1 Like

A 1000 times yes OP, you got a like from me!!! Ever since Shadowlands launched and I saw the Kyrian wings I have wanted them, not those tiny ones that we can use as transmog, but proper large ones like the ones Kyrian have! I would also love love love the Night fae wings, both those the fairies have and those that you actually get when you do one of the world quests there where you can fly up on the trees with them!

6 Likes

Actually I was hoping to get wings at end of campaign when we full ascended or whatever.

What I got was two tiny useless wings.

6 Likes

YES Wings please!

Roll a Druid and you will have wings :smirk:

2 Likes

But are they glowing tho? :thinking:

3 Likes