Wings as a Mount

Roll a Paladin and you will have glowing wings :smirk:

Yeah but those don’t even let me glide :slight_smile:
I’ll keep my sparkly gliding and convenient portals thank you :joy:

Roll a dh and you can glide :smirk: :smirk:

1 Like

Wings are full blown tacky. Have you seen the state of them in GW2?

1 Like

It is too good, logical and reasonable, so it won’t happen by Blizzard.

3 Likes

Oh my god. I’d love that i’ve wanted to be a val’kyr for so long but a Kyrian allied race won’t be bad either you know helping noble souls or sinfull souls that’ll go to revendreth to be punished. But helping those noble souls there’ll go to either to Bastion. Or to ardenwield. Or to maldraxxus.

3 Likes

Everyone should get wings but Boomies should still just get flap.

Thanks everyone for support! I didn’t think this thread will get so many replies over night!

Yeah but we already have giant Hounds with horns or bunch of Eredar heads put into one mount…I think wings are pretty reasonable to have, let’s just let people have fun!

3 Likes

Hey this’s my main and i’d like to be able to instant mount up with the wings. ^^

2 Likes

Tyrael’s Charger

Imagine me with kyrian wings. Fits my transmog perfectly.
roleplays an angel :innocent:

2 Likes

Hmm yes Ogres as male only and Val’Kyr as female only races. Faction neutral. That would be rad me thinks.

1 Like

As a Kyrian I want a flying mount but when you cast it it summons a kyrian that grabs you by the neck and carries you around

1 Like

Humming Black Dragonscale trinket*, plus legendary cloak = fiery wings and falling with style!

*on use.

1 Like

Well i never got the mount despite the fact hat i did play during the cataclysm. I even got burned by deathwing.

Yus!
And make it 2 seat mount too! So You grab friend on way to go.
I would come back to SL just for this. Don’t even care for gear. Just wings.

3 Likes

I’ve always thought an alchemy potion to sprout wings could be fun.

2 Likes

You had to sub for 12 months to get it .

At OP you have my support :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suppose it could be Covenant themed.

Some of these suggestions are gonna take some new (but very useful anyway) tech:

1. Kyrian: OP’s suggestion
  2. Night Fae: Sprout Faerie Wings, kind of like that silly quest where you need to fetch pupae or whatever in the treetops. Character animates like it’s had levitate cast on it.
  3. They already have a wing transmog thingy. Make one that grows WAY bigger and sprouts rotten sinew between the bones.
  4. All fingers get claws. Thumb stays mostly the same, but the other fingers grow very long and turn into bat-wing like appendages. Stone-grey sinew grows between them and character flails its arms. If character has 3 or fewer fingers, sprout one extra. If this is too hard, simply unfurl bat wings at the back.

All 4 of these should have animated growth during the cast time, similar to Worgen’s Two Forms or the BlizzCon Snow Bear or whatever it’s called.

2 Likes

I always wanted the Hollow’s End broom as a permanent mount :slight_smile:

4 Likes