Wings as a Mount

same here it is a cool transmog but we should get it as flying option
together with the rep/xp buffs from world events persist through death
darkmoon faire/hallows end midsummer and the others

2 Likes

Always the same i get a new buff enter dungeon a tank decides to pull all of it we wipe and lose the buff …

Well i’m pretty sure that i never unsupped. So if i could get the mount aswell that’d be nice because i feel like i got cheated

No i mean you had to buy a 12 month sub in 1 go so paye £106 there about in one payement .
You got the mount and beta access to MoP and Diab 3

Explains what i mean in depth .

Seruselly? That’s just dumb like how are noobs surposed to know what the shop is when they have no idea how to play the game? Blizzard should just let me buy it. I mean don’t they like money?

Well it was a lot and still it a lot of money to spend in one go on a game , i guess one day it will end up in shop for other’s .

Well blizzard should just stop being so damn greedy.

Not going to disagree there . But lets please focus on the OPs thread and keep it fun and positive for her and support her views :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool idea for DHs.

1 Like

You didnt have to pay in one swoop. You just made a contract that you will sub for 1year straight. The payments could still be done with the 12.99€ (or whatever your sub was) per month.

I know that because i did it as i knew i would play and i would have had otherwise bought D3 anyhow.

As for the Thread: Ye im fine with Wings as a mount option. Kyrian wings, Demon Hunter wings, whatever wings.

1 Like

Wings. No. Give a rocket pack!

even if they only use them for gliding much like AEON or GW2 it would still be worthwhile.

dismounting ur flying mount then gliding to the ground with ur wings would be pretty cool

I gave that suggestion a long time ago.

I thought pathfinder would be the absolute perfect time to provide covenant specific wings or zone specific wings for mount.

Angelic wings for kyrian, bat wings for venthyr, bone wings for necrolords and butterfly wings for night fae.

The current pathfinder mounts aren’t bad, but still, opportunity wasted.

3 Likes

That’s Blizzard’s second name!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.