"Winterspring" Quest in Azure Archives

Hi,
Wonder if someone can help.
I’ve got a Winterspring quest visible on my map but when I travel to the location at Azure Archives there’s nothing there.
Any ideas?

8 Likes

Have the exact same problem. Indicator is on my map, but no quest to pick up

1 Like

Same. Still having the same problem.

1 Like

Can confirm I have just come across this, can’t find find it, I have submitted a bug ticket on this and hope for the best :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I submitted the following ticket:

‘I accepted the quest ‘Where in the World is a Lost Blue Dragon?’ and started it by going to Booty Bay. On arrival the quest disappeared from my Quest log and I now have no more access to it. The Winterspring quest shows in my map, but I cannot access it as I have lost access to that quest line’

and was given the following response:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Customer Support. This is Game Master Hienihaeft and I am here to take a look at your request!

Upon checking some details, it seems that we have received some reports on this although for the time being we do not have a workaround for this encounter. You can also cheek the following page as there is an ongoing discussion by your fellow players: "Winterspring" Quest in Azure Archives

If the problem still persists, we kindly ask you to create a Bug Report so that the dedicated team can look further into this, as this is something that us at Customer Support can’t address at this channel. You can do this either by going to the dedicated forums or using the in-game bug report feature. The dedicated Bug Report Forum is: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/bug-report/17

To report a bug in-game:
✧ Press Esc or click the “?” button to open the menu;
✧ Click Support;
✧ Click Submit feedback or bug report;
✧ Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form;
✧ Click Submit.

I understand that this is not the answer which you seek, however, it is the only one that Customer Support can provide for cases such as the one you so kindly described to us.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

I hope you have a great week!

Kindest of regards,
-Game Master Hienihaeft ƸӜƷ

Still got nothing

1 Like

The whole Blue Dragonflight Campaign is preety buggy. I was able to finish it but in quest log I’m stuck at 9/10 Dragonflight Campaign. Also I have Blue Dragonflight category in the log without any quests under.

I also HAD this problem while completing the quest lines. There should have been a quest you pick up from Sindragosa right next to where Khadgar should be according to your maps. I just decided to carry on with THAT questline and ignore the winterspring pick up. It takes you through the brackenhide hollow area of campaign quests and then sends you back to khadgar to THEN pick up the Winterspring quest. Hope this helps a few of you :grin::v:

1 Like

I have the exact same thing. :confused:

1 Like

I also have the exact same thing… it’s annoying.

2 Likes

i’ve been checking every day, even went to Coldarra to see if the pick up quest from the last stage was there, but nothing.

I had started it, and had went to the crystalsong forest part to start the next stage. however i had to go raid so HS’d out. Came back a week later to continue, there was no portal from Azure span, it just wasn’t there. Since i had only just started, I thought, i’ll abandon quests and pick it up again.

But alas even doing that the quest giver did not appear. My map shows the icon for Winterspring quest at the Azure Archives, my map log says continue the campaign by accepting the quest “Winterspring” in the Azure Span.

But nothing is in the actual game … Kalecgos is there, as is Sindragosa and others, but nothing happens.

1 Like

Same thing’s happened to me, opened a ticket and been told they cannot “identify any underlying issue with this quest”.

Quest still bugged… anyone found how to continue?

1 Like

I am also having this issue :frowning:

1 Like

I hope it will be helpful to some of You. I had issue and just now i realized i’ve not finished quests in Crystalsong Forrest, so check there (i had it marked it on map there).

1 Like

Mission still isn’t where it should be. Is it still not fixed?

1 Like

So the storyline involving this quest can understandably be a bit confusing (as evidenced by the earlier posts in the thread!)

If you haven’t already started any of the zone-specifc chains after Where in the World is a Lost Blue Dragon? you’ll need to click the Dragon Locator Orb and do that.

If you can’t pick the next quest from there, chances are you’ve already started on one of the chains, but left it partway through and you’ll need to manually travel back to that zone and wrap up the full chain.

More info here:

If you’re not sure where you left it off previously, you can find more info about the specific quests to check for here:

Best of luck and I hope you can find your way back on track!

3 Likes

lol man, ty very much, when i finished that quest in Crystalsong forest i could see the Winterspring one :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.