Wintraders gets exposed

Just unormal how bad this r1 community is

Edit: here can you see when he wintraded :slight_smile:

https://xunamate.com/#/character/eu/twisting-nether/rezuz

Just unormal how bad this r1 community is

12 Likes

Knowing Blizz, they will get 6month ban and thats it.
Instead of perma banning 80% of awc participants.
To this day i still wonder how Minpojke/Rezuz are still allowed to own an account. These 2 are the ones i was sure of, wasnt expecting this bull :poop: to be this big

2 Likes

Minpojke has been the only one banned since quit some times now, that’s why he didn’t compete this year in awc.

1 Like

I meant perma banned, email/IP/PC. Suspended from AWC accomplishes nothing regarding the issue at hand.

1 Like

I don’t think they will do it but they should like someone already said on another thread, they have multiple accounts.

zey definite need ban zise skumbag nerds from pley warl warcraf. not mater if zey INGZEYNE GOOD PLEYER SKILLDZ, if ban scum, zen ozer pleyer become INGZEYNE SKILLDZ evenchuali an replece zese criminals. scum like zisw like real life drog deeler. all drog deeler need go prizen same wey zese skum need IP ban, never alow to pley again. ENOF IZ ENOF BLIZART!

If they dont do anything it would be embarrissing…
And i dont get why blizzard dont do something against blazing boost or Melk Trupp since they advertise RMT boost on there sides …
Streamer doing for this s**** advertising, those should be banned aswell…

I equalize these „boosting Services“ as harmful for the Game like honor buddy was where Blizzard did something and it worked.

I think many people stopped playing cause of boosted apes or they feel to Buy boosts cause nobody wanted to invite then into a heroic raid for example.

6 Likes

Wintreder and real moni boostink it like drog dealer in warl warcraf. Need imprisen them and never rilise jus like drog dealer in ril life mens. ENOF IS ENOF BLIZART! BANS, REMOVES, DESTROYS!

3 Likes

Those arena forums are so funny.

1.4k saying that 3k players are bad ,lmao.

Wynterscold , mage that got her first 2.4k(in 3s) glad only in s4 of BFA (ofc with an OP comp like MLX or RMX)

Registorm- classic player…

Rondaakungu.

This monk never got above 1.75k in any season whatsoever,lmfao but he has 4k posts and he’s posts are everywhere …

Mitchman my faovrite guy ,a 0 Xp pvper who speaks like a 8 year old kid and who plays in a RP server…

Xmb a 0 xp pvper who talks in arena forums,what a joke(ofc he has he’s profile hidden but u can still check him in website like www.checkpvp)
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/%D0%A5%D0%BC%D0%B2-soulflayer
Bloodlock-onxyia who got he’s first gladiator in BFA s4 with lock being OP+ correption but he never passed 1.8k in previous seasons …

I might forget to mention other too,but for sure they are muti rank 1 in posting but 0 in pvp

To sum up 1.4k clowns saying that 3k xp players and multi rank 1 players (many of them awc competitors )thqt they are bad.

80% of the time i come here, i just come to make fun of those posts and forums and the people who post of them.
Also wynterscold i like you coming to nalaa stream then u got insta banned,we had a good laugh at you.

Edit:No need to check my profile,this is a very old account from many years ago ane i played max 1 or 2 weeks on it.

2 Likes

ahahaha mens it luk like you got mads so yu ar here tryink to defend your luser drog deeler frens. NO KIN RULE FORVER MY SONS! Soon wil hav to go preper food at mcdonals, tell zem! ahahahaahahah it so funni mens it maked me startet to laughs :grin: :rofl: :grin: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :joy: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ah and you have no Balls to Post from your main Account ? Looks like we found another snitch…

I hope you apes getting what you guys deserve.

You are probably ashvir? One of the biggest wintraders? Go post from your main say something to this and don’t pu*** it out like a b***h…

8 Likes

Hey clo*n :robot:

I might not ashvir or any one of them ,i’m just a wow player , i actuallt never got 2.7k rating but all of u here are so funny that the reason i come and visit those forums ,just to have fun.

1 Like

Just stop to talk you defending wintraders and the only reason why you would do that is to be part of them by yourself…

2 Likes

Ok here another funny comment.
Ok going to link my main so that you can see with ur eyes my max xp.

Now relax kids.

1 Like

2030 2s max exp as DH in BFA? And you tell Wynterscold hes bad because he got his Glad in BFA?
People are delusional these days… oh man

6 Likes

Are you really just rating bashed people on lvl 10 char?

Pathetic lvl 100

4 Likes

Coriona is back.
Popcorn out.

5 Likes

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Ah yes, these 18 games out of the 1600 you’ve played this season (on that character) clears you of any suspicion.

Are you actually this dumb or why did you even make this post?

3 Likes

If u’ve got real proofs - go and send it to the devs. Actually they will never ban all TOP players ofc. This is never ever gonna happens in any game. In my prevorious MMO everybody knows who wintrades, why, when and with whom, but ofc they laught and denied any words about it and devs did nothing. Forum is not that place where u gonna achieve public acceptance, trust me.