Wintraders gets exposed

What would you like to see Mr. Harvey specter?

xunamate. com/#/character/eu/outland/p%C3%A1c%C3%ACfier
its ur mage right?
u also queued games at 4-5am like rezuz xd idk if some people really q at this time but im pretty sure thats when wintraders queue at least
i remember qing 2s at 4am in 2.4k mmr and there was like 2 teams max queuing so ur telling me 3.3k games in 3s can happen at 4 am ?

3 Likes

That’s not me btw.

Day before season end queues contineu far longer than rest of the season

just check pvp your name it says its one of your alts

I’m on ravencrest sherlock holmes

Totally not him :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face:

xd doesnt matter its still ur character if checkpvp says it, u can play on multiple servers u know right?
anyway idc if u wintraded u probably wont even get banned im just saying ur “proofs” meant nothing

How is it still my character when Esami-Ravencrest is me and not kazzak? xD

u probably changed serv today cuz i cant even see esami-ravencrest on checkpvp xD unlucky website didnt refresh yet

You are hilarious

now your profile on ravencrest appeared on checkpvp maybe you enabled it in bnet options but anyway seems weird that u have the same name as him and u both have 3.2k cr as mage but i guess you are not him sry
anyway even if u wintraded or not blizz wont do anything and posting “proofs” here wont matter cuz they will check by themselves (if they r gonna do something)

Pacifier is another person and queing at 6:00 doesn’t prove anything it happends legitimately aswell. BUT, there is rumors he did wintrade and it would be impossible for us to sit here and prove, also know for a fact he is not a big fish if he did indeed wintrade. The guys they should be going after are the infamous people in the video (Worldofwintraders), aswell as some people who cannot be named but play for an org that starts with W :slight_smile:

1 Like

You say that you’re Ashvir:

And this guy has a character called Ashvirwar, and a character called Esami, and happens to be a high rated mage.

https://www.check-pvp.fr/eu/Outland/Ashvirwar

You’re trying to tell me that’s all coincidence?

1 Like

didnt even notice his war was called ashvir too cause he has too many alts xD guess its another account of his but w/e its not because some guy put him in a wintrade list that he’s one

I also hate Wintraders, but let’s not start witchhunting, when indeed this guy you two are showing is not Ashvir, it’s Pacifier a completely different person. That is probably friends with sir Ashvir

Yet another case closed by Harvey Specter, Also known as Narcind. How do you do it?

Why does Rezuz say in the Twitch video recorded by Borugg that you’ve been win trading? along with him, Fuseton, Berly etc?

Is he lying or what’s up with that?

4 Likes

Alright, I wouldn’t know.

Having several accounts isn’t exactly unheard of and all that stuff clearly isn’t a coincidence.

Regardless, if you’re Ashvir, you’re in a discord server full of wintraders, no?

2 Likes

The people who belive in this conspiracy, probably also belives that 5G towers spread the Corona virus.

Regardless if anyone wanna discuss this further add my btag, [Duelhero#2162]