**Wipes Standing Up** A - PVE guild

Well that sounds like a you problem.

Okay Mr Forum expert. I’ll go back and flag your post that insinuated I was being a homophobe and we can both take a break from the forums

Somehow I think: [H/A RPPVP] WIPES STANDING UP: THE QUEST FOR BOG ROLL isn’t going to be a big hit.

3 Likes

Walks in with sword in hand

4 Likes

You never know, there’s a whole community built around a Jade Witch. Supposedly it’s pretty popular.

How about the quest to learn how to do it sitting down like a normal person?

Well you aren’t called “wipes sitting down” now, are you?

Well, if they’re joining the server one would expect them to adhere to the RP server rules and say… Change their names when told it’s against the server rules and is a bad look for those that actually want to RP. It’s DOUBLY important for a guild name to be more game, or RP oriented because as far as I know guild tags don’t change with stuff you put in your TRP whereas if you have a TRP and set a name others that also have RP addons can choose to see that over your character name.

Really don’t you actually exploit the economy to try to make gold actually.

Doesn’t matter ‘how long you’ve been here’ or ‘how long you’ve been inappropriate’ or ‘had this inappropriate name’ again, rules are rules.

Sure, soon as you take peoples suggestions and change the guild name?

We are not becuase when we wipe we do it standing up, unles sits on sire usually its being thrown around in the air

And people can raid perfectly fine with the guilds that do roleplay.

We don’t create roleplay, we don’t join roleplay as a group, our guild as a whole contributes nothing to the roleplay server as we’re a PvE guild, ofcourse we deserve to be on a roleplay server while there are a dozen of more PvE servers.

You’re not making it better.

Yet, here you and this guild are, trying to decide what this server needs and forcing it on us.

And honestly, this will sound rude and unwelcoming but I approve of hoe these threads are going.

Pure PvE’ers ruined enough already and they should be made to feel unwelcome.

Best outcome they move to PvE servers, worst outcome they abandon the game all together.
Either way the RP community wins, even if that means Stormwind, Oribos, Dalaran, Orgrimmar or whatever suddenly feels really empty, suddenly we could RP in those cities again.

Maybe I have higher standards? You’re basically saying I should be in a guild that doesn’t have CE aspirations. You don’t get to decide that.

No one’s forcing anything on you. You seem to think the server belongs to you. If you don’t like them, don’t play with them.

1 Like

Ok so few things can you show me explicitly where it says our GUILD name is against TOS?

how do we exploit the economy to make gold seems like a baseless accusation we spend alot of gold on flasks , food, materials , gems enchants etc etc

you dislike our name I get it but you seem to have turned this into us being the most evil people on the server.

Don’t pay them any attention. There is no rule saying you have to roleplay. That’s just their headcanon ( personal/wrong interpretation of the rules )

Just like random comments that have nothing to do with stigmatisation are homophobic by your headcanon.

Im not deciding anything im creating another option for people, kind of like if a group of people on a pve server decided they wanted to RP on it they wouldnt prevent or discourage pve participation

we have Rpers we like Rp we do not have the time and ability to organise and carry it out the way it should be done

2 Likes

Other people reported the post so clearly they found it offensive.

Even if it wasn’t homophobic it was still against the TOS.

It’s a literal :poop: joke.

1 Like

Other people reported the OPs post, so by your standard, it’s also against the ToS

Yeah but OP’s post was probably brigaded and won’t get infracted.

Sure!

In case you missed it, at the very top. “Our Naming Policy rules apply to all player-made names in-game, including characters, guilds, and pets.”

By inflating cost of items for transmog, one of the larger reasons non-rpers roll on RP servers is for that alone. Along with selling boosts. ‘buying’ items, guess what? RPers raid too so again, not bringing anything there.

Sure, not the ‘evilest’ people but we told you the guild name isn’t appropriate and again your char name that still exists isn’t appropriate, the one about covid which breaks BOTH naming policies.

4 Likes