**Wipes Standing Up** A - PVE guild

Oh, I guess like my post then. Yawn. Where will those goalposts end up, Kellduril?

You know, I can tell you guys don’t RP. Or at the very least I hope you don’t.
Because you’d be the sorts to try and bend the rules in your favour but always dodge out of them once someone points it out to you.

When it’s against you, it’s unfair. When it’s you doing it, it’s just the rules doing their thing.

Either way, I think I’m done with this poop joke guild and the blood elf who’s simoultaenously afraid of fart stank yet has clearly huffed too much of it.

I wouldn’t be so convinced. If I could get people to flag posts on demand these forums would be way cleaner.

If that were a thing we could do, they’d be Kellduril free, and would have been a long time ago lol.

1 Like

You know… there’s this thing where you can first do RP, and THEN do content…

Something like: “Hey let’s have an RP event from 7-9 and then raid for 2 hours!”

1 Like

im just not sure why you’d want to go with a troll name anyway

wouldn’t it be better to just have, yknow…an actual name or smth? something to be proud of or idk

I don’t say that, don’t put words in my mouth.

You’re the one saying a RP guild and raiding guild are mutually exclusive and that meansnthe answer is to get more pure PvE guilds here, instead of you moving to a PvE server.

And that is the most retarded, backwards thinking pile of steaming droppings I have ever had the displeasure of reading, so thanks for that.

Aren’t they? So if I won’t play with them there is zero change I’ll encounter them ingame? There won’t be Wipes Standing Up in Oribos? Stormwind? The outside zones?

Not what you said, stop backtracking like a coward.

You’re a smarter man then me then. :frowning:

Sadly the forums would be filled with PvE’ers claiming how good they are for the roleplay server.

How else would people notice them if they didn’t have a silly “xD” name?

Alot of people have made assumption over me personally here over a guild name in an rpg game.

How do you know you havent Rped with me or a guildie? You might have enjoyed It , one of us could be that guy you had that mega adventure with a year or 2 back and lost touch.

Its quite sad really that all we have done is give people an extra option and people jump up and down when they could have just moved along ang gotten on with their lives im genuinely suprised much RP happens when the main voice of AD is in here complaining about a name

1 Like

I like to assume OOCers only understand the silly ‘xd’ names

2 Likes

But most of us have lives away from warcraft theres alot to good RP cant just login and spend 2 hours doing it theres a lot of prep

Thats not making it better, because if you are one of those you’d know how roleplayers think and feel about their hobby.

Then you’d completely disregard it, ignore it, spit on it and them help fill our server up with ooc guild names anyway.

You don’t get to decide that the server is yours and people aren’t allowed to play on it. As long as they aren’t parking mammoths on you or trolling events they’re perfectly allowed to play.

Nonsense, I’m a RPer and occasional PvPer as well.

I mean, I got both curve Ny’alotha, Nathria and I do RBGs while I also RP basically every day.

(Also you shouldn’t assume other people don’t have lives)

1 Like

actually i do, because the rules say what they say and they encourage us to report rulebreakers (e.g. character or guild names)

therefore, i can say they cannot play on this server, because they are breaking the naming rules of the RP server

in the end though, i suppose they can change the guild name through being reported in game anyway

Curious thought given your time investment, and Kell’s in these last 2 threads. Have time to do this in threads, but not RP? Press X to doubt. We gave you advice, so, so many times and you’ve refused it. It would’ve gone a lot better and people would be happier for it.

Good luck enforcing guild naming conventions. I think Nerathion is a bit of a weird name for a Night Elf, actually. Are you a Black Dragon?

I’m simply a law abiding citizen who wants a cool guild to succeed.

Oh what a rock bottom you’ve struck then.

Maybe in Silvermoon.

Clearly not, given your defense of non-RP names on the server. What is your chars name here, anyways?

I never assumed that at all, What i said was most of the guild do not have the time to do this properly so if Organised Rp events from within the guild are needed we are unable to accommodate that.

You again seem to be very quick to think im making a negative point when I never mentioned others here