With all the drama recently, I thought I'd ask, what do people think about Kakio?

“Not really” what? I still think it’s cringe.

So the ‘wrong’ kind of RP?.. interesting.

You can think that if you like, sorry. What I meant is that I personally disagree.

yeh, if u try to make roleplay into ur ‘i hate real life simulator’ ur really weird, ur opinion is trash and just straight up boring

So you want to ban him from your space… but he is not allowed to ban people from his space, which really is his space?

Let’s not spam this thread when there’s a better one for this.

1 Like

I thought there was more than one RP server?

this is a clear bait thread for people to argue, so let people argue also Hunulfur post on ur main

1 Like

Not anymore, thanks to certain people.

I mean, yeah. If you have a chess club house open to everyone who enjoys chess and then a football guy comes in, flips all the tables then starts to throw eggs at everyone inside, you’d want him out too.

That is his AD main apparantly.

Seriously!?.. you might want to think that statement through again… then give it a wobble.

nah, that statement is 100% right. Using rp as a way to enjoy yourself is a-okay. Using it as basically a dream life sim is just weird and makes u seem pretty weird.

yeeeeh. No. I have serious doubt that a lvl 21 Vulpera with 0 other involvement on the realm would even bother to check the realm forum at all.

2 Likes

Or keep arguing off topic here until a mod closes this thread. I guess that works too.

1 Like

it’s not like they wouldn’t close this topic after a while either way

Could be like last time we had a streamer thread(also about kakio) several of his discord fans dropped in to troll after he became aware of it. Could be the same with Tali.

Well apparently you have had an OOC faction for awhile…this time their activities happened to get streamed…blaming the streamer, seems a less than effective way of addressing the OOC problem.

last time we had a thread like this, it ended with him showing up on the thread and apologising after he found the extreme autism of Argent Dawn too much to handle when someone got a hold of the invite link to his discord server. I really hope that happens with Tali, cause it was really enjoyable to watch unfold.

Tali is a huge part of the problem, you know this too. That’s the last ill say here because talking to a deliberatly obtuse brick wall is extremly boring.

1 Like

I think it’s fair to blame streamers when they come to Argent Dawn to do stuff that has no connection to AD, and crash the server alongside their commie buddies

3 Likes

This is the only one where any RP actually happens. Let’s keep the OOCers out.

5 Likes