With the way things are atm you might as well remove the Brutosaur mount already

The economy on most servers is terrible. Nothing is selling and prices are extremely low. Whoever got their Brutosaur mount probably did it much earlier in the expansion and anyone who is going to get it probably is very close to their goal. I really can’t see how removing such a huge QoL mount helps. And how can it be compared to any of the other removed mounts of the game comes close. Ahead of the curve mount. Mythic plus mount. Vision mount. All these mounts require far far less time spent than the Brutosaur does. I don’t know.

You have nerfed and removed so much QoL stuff from previous expansions so people don’t feel “forced” to grind older expansions, yet one of the biggest QoL things in wow, a mobile auction house which allows access to almost anything you could possibly need gets removed from tha game. Why? What kind of logic is that? If you also removed the auction house from the mount then it would be fair game. As it stands it seems like an extremely unfun choice. Forcing ppl to either not do anything else in the game and grind gold for months, or lose their chance for a huge QoL improvement forever.

2 Likes

You’re not allowed to call them dinosaurs any more! It’s speciesist. You have to call them pre-petroleum persons…

15 Likes

Go farm raw gold from dungeons and raids.

Tried that myself gives little profit it’s small compared to how much multiboxers make daily farming herbs and ores around the map.

The amount of time needed is absurd to farm 5 mil from raw gold. No raid or dungeon gives more than 10k an hour. The time needed to farm even at let’s say 10k an hour (which no raid or dungeon gives) would be 5000 hours. Or 208 days of constant farming. You do know that this is not realistic right?

6 Likes

You’ve had months or years to work at it. If you didn’t start until now then its on you.

It’s not needed. Get the 3 frogs and black widow instead

See. That’s why I said remove it for us poor people already. See if it had been clear that the mount would be removed when BFA launched I would probably have it now. Because back then, making gold was possible in reasonable time spent. Either from crafting or gathering. The announcement came AFTER everything had already lost its value and the market was overcrowded.

Thats a lie. I had a friend do it recently, from about 300k to 5 million in 2/3 months.

Your problem is you’re lumping all others into your boat. You can’t so you assume nobody can. Thats pretty self absorbed.

This is why 2x4 farms are better… you get 2 groups worth of loot.

Herb farming isn’t so great now prices have crashed.

I do all of Draenor rares and higher expac ones - the armor/weapons sell to vendor for a decent amount. You can do that with alts too like dks and a dh as they dont take as much trouble to level.

1 Like

i literally quartered the market price on some things and still didn’t sell anything.

Well I was trying to say it metaphorically when I said remove it already. What I am trying to say, for anyone starting fresh or nearly fresh, it is impossible unless you don’t do anything else in your life for the next 4-5 months. How in the world is this fun in a game? I have grinded tons of stuff. From mounts to pets etc. I am not new to grinding. Nothing comes close to how unfun and long the grind for the Brutosaur looks like for anyone starting now.

If it looks unfun and long then don’t do it.

It’s a game, I don’t see anyone holding a gun to your head.

I am on 4.875 now. Almost there. Don’t remove it. I am still making more than 10k a day.

1 Like

If it was only cosmetic, then I wouldn’t care. But when it is something that affects gameplay, then it does matter to me. Take my mailbox toy for example. Would it be fair if the mobile mailbox toy was no longer available to anyone who didn’t play during Legion? Is it game-breaking? Ofc not. Doesn’t change the fact that I feel that it absolutely sucks the way they handle this situation.

Blizzard makes so many people to invest their whole gold into 1 stupid mount, did anybody ask himself, what if Blizzard will introduce auction houses in other cities? no only main ones?

Obviously I am not asking for its removal. In the contrary I believe it should never have been removed at all in the first place. Wish you luck with your grind :slight_smile:

always wanted to try 2x4 farms as its something i d probably enjoy but it seems i dont have the desired classes/item level for it though. :sob:

I have all classes maxed on both Horde and Alliance. Believe me it is not as profitable as you think it is. Maybe early on in the expansion when mounts were expensive. But not right now. You will probably just spend some hours and end up with a few greens and a purple or two. Maybe a mount if you are really lucky.

If by “affects your gameplay” you mean a tiny inconvenience once every week or month when you have to visit the AH then suuuuuuure.

The cost is not worth the benefit it gives.

Heres a kicker for you, you want it because you can’t have it. Once you have it you’ll be “meh, whatever”.

2 Likes